My Sources For Entertainment

Crazy girl and Dude are best buds.
Now that he is walking he seems more INTO wanting to play with his big sissy. The older kids and I can just sit back and giggle at the 2 of them together. Dude will let out this scream whenever he has had enough of Lily choking him and trying to hug him. I wish I could capture his face on camera when he does....it's soooo comical.

Here is a video I took last night....I was laughing so hard I could barely tell Lily to stop....Listen very closely to the end....you can hear daddy tell Lily to stop....her reply "NO" ...that's Lily for you....

Usually my evenings consist of cooking the dinner...watching my kids inhale before I can even plate my own food....Half the time I'm standing at the island b/c I have a baby on my hip. Now that Reid is starting to eat big people food...he will eat mine before I can get a spoonful myself.

Kids run off to do homework or showers and I'm busy cleaning the aftermath of dinner....(or trying to scrape the bowl for my meal) This is usually what I find by the sink....

I'm guessing either my children love being near me or just don't care where they find a place to do homework.

Nothing better than being surrounded by your children I say....

Lily is a constant source of entertainment for us....last night while she was in her bath she shouted "I need to get out of the tub momma.....I need to put something sparkly on fast"

I love having a girly girl....now if only she'd let me fix her hair.

Happy Friday Y'all

Comments

Jennifer said…
That video was just too funny. Thanks for sharing the laughter! :-)
Stef said…
So cute. Surrounded by family is the best!
LeAnna said…
Haha, put something sparkly on fast. That Lily girl!
carissa said…
that lily! at it again! : )

your dinner time sounds just like mine... minus the homework part just yet.

ps. i adore your comment, the one you left that said you used to be all organized until Lily. i can totally relate. my Sage is just like Lily. for reals!

Popular Posts