18 Weeks...and I'm finally a Weiner

Ok more like Weaner...but I'm craving hot dogs too right now w/mustard and jalapeno relish!

Lily has been night weaned for about 1 month now. I know...get off my back..she's 2 at the end of this month...but I've mentioned it before...she's my more...ummmm active headstrong child. Look I'm just excited to have that finally behind me. I thought she would never give the night boo-boo up! Poor hubs had to sleep in the guest room for a week b/c she was screaming and thrashing and wailing that I was denying her the boob. But then it went from 1 hr fighting...to 30 secs. Now she doesn't ask at all. If she does I ignore her and back to sleep she goes!!!
Now I just have to work on nap boo boo and bedtime. Part of me thinks..."Nip this in the boob now b4 the new baby comes...." but you don't understand... Lily never sleeps and if I can get her to sleep quick w/a boob...why mess w/it. The other part of me is dying to get away in November for our anniversary for a night! If you know of any baby whisperer...send her my way! I need to figure this one out!

But yea!! We're 18 weeks today! In just 12 short days (seems like a lifetime) we find out what this precious cargo is. Little Angel Baby will finally have a name....I swore the past 4 weeks this is a girl...but lately I'm thinking boy! I thought all last 4 were a boy...I got 2 out of 4 on those! :o)

Sweet thoughts came of the baby we lost back in March...I'd be 35 weeks tomorrow with that little one...wow...time sure has flown by and we are so blessed with this baby I'm carrying now! All in God's plan!!! I can't wait to meet that baby one day! I know he/she knows how much they were loved in that short time! They were wanted even before conceived!!

Here's a photo collage I made...it makes my belly bump look all the same...but I swear it really did grow in those weeks






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Love the pics and you are for sure growing!
Love the bump pictures!! So cute!! :)
New Mommy!!! said…
I love the collage. You looks maller to me, I think it might be the clothes or something. I can't wait to find out the sex...eeeeeek!!! Girl, I already told you how I weaned Nik. I am so proud of you for geting through one hurdle though on it. That's fantastic!! That's probably the hardest part too. Although bedtime might pose a challenge, yikes.
You can do it. Just start by reducing the time, and pushing the bottle, and eventually she'll be okay. Give her a nuk or blanket. Play up the "Big Girl" or offer her her special balnket or Nuk for no booby. Something like that. I gave up the bedtime first, the nap was pretty easy bc I only had that 3 times a week, since she was in daycare. And my pumpkin always got a bottle (of breastmilk) at daycare, so she was already used to it. The nightime, you just have to ignore her like you said, and most nights they do go right back bc they are in a sleep coma already.

Good luck, Momma. You will meet that little one in Heaven one day! That is too funny that the hubs had to sleep somewhere else, I can just picture all this, ha!
Poor Lils.
M.O.T.B said…
Awww, what a wonderful way to document baby's growth!
Unknown said…
Too cute! Love how you put all the pictures together!
I thought you meant you were having a boy from the title hahaahaha! I was going to be so mad if you found out and didnt text me right away!
Look how your little bean is growing!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!
Shannon said…
You look great! Like everyone else, I can't wait to find out what you're having. My two friends just found out this week and they're both having girls, so my bet is still a girl!

Popular Posts