Happy Fall Y'all....and Hey I'm 22 Weeks!


Happy Fall Y'all! (grins) Fall Autumn ...whatever you prefer to call it is my favorite season! Hubs knows this and just gives in! Yes, I already started decorating for Fall. The inside of the house is underway w/spiders and cats and pumpkins. I am heading to Market Street today for my white pumpkin to stencil our initial on! I then buy orange ones and stencil (w/help from my cricut) other cool shapes! Yes I'm excited! I also saw a tutorial for those tp pumpkins....(thanks Natalie over at The Busy Budgeting Mama)


I started decorating outside and was putting together our little pumpkin boy. He actually stands inside the front door greeting guests, but I wanted to see if Lily remembered him from last year. (yeah right) At first she wouldn't go near him....



Then they were buds!

Check what I did over the shower in the guest bathroom. This is the only bathroom downstairs and is used often by the kids....haha. Mini Me won't use it right now....she doesn't like Pirate Peg watching her!



Yesterday LilyPie was in the yard making funny sounds when she heard airmains (airplanes) going by..I snapped a few shots of her face...she cracks me up!




She then proceeded to suffocate her babies in the grass....I think she thought they were sniffing it...but ..



Now I'm on the hunt to find costumes for Mini Me and Little Demon.......hmmmmmmmm

Hey on another note....I'm 22 weeks today....have my midwife appt tomorrow and the weight gain is finally upon us....
I've gained a whopping 17lbs....shesh! I blame it on .....well food!


I feel little boy just a moving and a shaking. Hubs has felt him too....The kids are still giggling and can't sit still long enough to wait for a kick here or there!

My back aches are setting in...you know were you can feel your lower sacrum starting to slip when you've sat in the wrong position too long? Ugh...I don't remember it starting this early w/the others....

I've got that acid reflux issue too...where it feels like you want to brush your tongue a million times a day b/c that sweet blech taste is sitting on the back of your tongue ruining all meals!

No swelling as of yet...I'm hoping it will stay away since it usually happens after 30 weeks and this time I'm heading into fall/winter during those weeks!

Another freaky thing....my ring finger on my left hand is breaking out....now my wedding band has never ever given me issues and it's white gold so not sure...I switched to a small james avery silver band....same thing....it looks like a ring has been burned on my finger and feels like it too....so needless to say I'm ringless! sniff sniff! I guess my hormones are acting screwy!

Other than that...doing terrific! I'm still coming up with ideas for decorating! I did score on the bedding.....thanks to Facebook and asking if anyone knew were to find cowprint material...a friend said she had some Western Themed bedding she'd sell to me....it was away in storage ....a blanket....crib skirt....bumpers....crib sheet and 2 valances! She sent a picture and I nearly died! All that for $100! I was floored and thrilled and soooo excited! She's mailing it to me this week...I'll have the room ready in no time...(stay tuned for photos)

As soon as I get the bedding in I'll be able to recover the lampshade (right now it's pink and white gingham) same w/the glider cushions!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Ashley said…
You look absolutely adorable. What great pictures.
I Do Declare said…
You really do look fantastic! And Lily is a cutie pie!
New Mommy!!! said…
Great pics of Lillypie. She is such a little ham, such personality. Nik was smelling her babies feet the other day, making a sniffing sound, and then a weird noise, immitating me when I smell her feet, and say "Peee Yewwww." It was so cute.

I know, we already have the Fall decs up at our house too. Waiting to get hubs to go to the Pumpkin patch with me for the straw, pumpkins, and gourds. And to get some apple cider, apples, and cider doughnuts, mmmmm..... I just LVOE Halloween and Fall.

You lookf Fab for 22 Weeks. Beautiful. The same thing happened to me with my wedd ring. I don;t wear it anymore. I have to get it resized and maybe cleaned really well or something. I haven't really figured it out, but it has been ever since I had Nik. I get a reddened area there, little pimples/bumps that itch REALLY bad, or are painful/sore, and then it starts peeling. IT's grosse and weird. I haven't worn my wedd ring since. As soon as I do, the same thing happens. It's liek I'm a single lady, ha! Let me know how your situation pans out. My ring is white gold too. Maybe there in lies the problem. Maybe its a reaction to the White Gold, or our fingers are different sizes now, who knows.
New Mommy!!! said…
BTW, Love the Fabric pumpkins. And, I can't wait ti see your stenciled pumpkins. I LOVE white pumpkins. WE usually put orange at our house bc our house it white. But, I always put a white inside.
I bought a mum, prarie grass plant the other day, and I LOVE IT! Nik came out an pointed at it, she loved it too. I LOVE mums.
Unknown said…
I love the pics! So Cute. Fall is my favorite time of year too! I wish it would just get a little bit cooler here so we can wear long sleeves
Angie said…
You look wonderful! And your little miss is just beautiful! Pirate peg craaaacks me UP! hehehe!!!
Ashley said…
Awe! You look soo cute, love the pirate!!
I will be 22 weeks on Sat! Yippie! 1/2 way there!
Neely said…
love that picture of lilly and you look fabulous!
Look at you, your doing so many fun projects. I love the pumpkins. And can I just say that Lilly is quite possibly the absolute cutest! Love her!
I also love the shower curtain you put up. Black and white can never be wrong.

You look just beautiful by the way.
Annie said…
First off...Lils is the cutest thing ever! I just love her facial expressions!!

You look GREAT!! Seriously...so cute!! I am having some serious acid reflux issues as well....I sure do love eating, but this is making it hard!! (it doesnt really slow me down any though...lol)!!
Lori said…
you look great! love lily's faces when the airplane flew over :)
That sure is one cute little Lily you have there!

I can't believe how far along you are...you'll be having that baby in no time. One a side note, I had the same experience with my ring while I was pregnant with LB. Weird, huh?
You look so good in that pic! Happy 22 weeks :) I can't wait to see the bedding and how everything looks!
carissa said…
you look absolutely beautiful!!! mini me makes me laugh... the bathroom pirate is fun! i fell for fall a long time ago, too!
Stef said…
Mini me is cute...even when she is soffocating her babies...and that is saying a lot! And you are so cute!! Love the preggo.
I too love Fall...it doesn't come soon enough and doesn't last as long as I want. Sigh. Enjoy it while we can!
Shannon said…
Awww love LilyPie...what a cute nickname! You look gorgeous, as always! Your bathroom looks terrific but I can't blame mini me for not wanting to use it, I don't think I'd like the Pirate watching over me either! Can't wait to see what you pick out for Halloween costumes!
We're finally having some cooler weather here, I just hope it lasts!
How cute your pictures are!! I love fall too and I am very ready to get busy cleaning & decorating!
You look so beautiful lady! And I love your decorations!
melifaif said…
First of all, you look amazing and gorgeous. I am dying over here....that pic of her with her head and the babies planted into the ground is hilarious. She really is a cutie pie!
Morgan said…
Look how cute you are!!! I can't believe you're 22 weeks already! And when did Silly Lily get so big? I swear she's a whole lot bigger than kids her age. The boobie milk must have done her right, lol.

Popular Posts