My Week in Photos with Instagram

Looking through the eyes of my Instagram ....

My oily delivery came....to say I stalk the Fed Ex man is an understatement.  I know I'm not alone in stalking him for Oil deliveries.  I wonder if he knows this.

 I was really excited for this months order.  I was out of my Ningxia Red drink and I was excited to try some new supplements 
  Life 5 is their probiotic and the Inner Defense is to boost my immunity.  It's got extra thieves and oregano in it.  (burping is interesting) 
The Thieves purse spray makes for a fantastic shopping buggy germ rid zone..NOT TO MENTION FANTASTIC THROAT SPRAY FOR WHEN YOUR THROAT IS ON FIRE.  I will swear it prevents us from getting nasty colds
Breathe Again Roll On...b/c it's one roll on I'm lacking and Love how it helps open the chest when all stuffed up!!

I decided to try their carrier oil this time...I normally use coconut oil or fractionated coconut oil, but was eager to try theirs.  It has fantastic oils in it
Fractionated (Coconut) Oil,(Sesame) Seed Oil, (Grape) Seed Oil,  (Sweet Almond) Oil, (Wheat) Germ Oil,  (Sunflower) Seed Oil, and  (Olive) Fruit Oil.   Use this to mix with Thieves and Clove on a tooth that has been bugging us


The free stuff was just a bonus.  When you spend a certain amount each month on their ER program you qualify for free oils.  Each month it's different (last month it was thieves and christmas spirit)  this month it is Lavender and Balsam Fir.  (swoon)



I also ordered some Dr Bronner's baby soap...I have been slowly changing all our chemical products over to organic ones.  Sadly with 8 in our family it gets pricey so I needed a cheaper solution.  I'm not totally digging it for hair...but for the littles it is a great head to toe body wash. 

I made 2 foaming ones.  A lavender wash and a gentle baby wash

1/4 cup dr bronners soap
1 cup water
2-3 drops vit e oil
10 drops of your EO choice
(boom that easy)

I saved  foaming soap bottles from ages ago.  I store a ton of old soap dispensers under my kitchen sink and I knew they would come in handy one day


I'm addicted to Gentle Baby these days.
Gentle Baby is a fantastic oil for your littles skin...
I have this also mixed it with Arrowroot Powder for our baby powder.
Mixed with coconut oil/beeswax/olive oil for a lotion or booty balm
and now with our body wash

Gentle Baby has 10 oils that are beneficial to our skin
rosewood, geranium, palmarosa, lavender, roman chamomile, ylang ylang, lemon, jasmine, bergamot, and rose.
IT SMELLS AMAZING
great for moms during pregnancy and to help us with our wrinkles!  Winning!

More info on Young Living Oils just shoot me a message.  I have $30 for anyone that wants to get started with the starter kits!

Cookies Cookies Cookies
I splurged on these bad boys.  1.5-3.5" cookie letters.  All lowercase.  (swoon again) 

 so I busted them out and made some like I saw on instagram and so I had to duplicate ...

Thought I would try my hand at Valentine Orders for the local peeps

 

course needed to spell some of the  kids names too!  I ♥ Valentines Day (or as hubs calls it...Hallmark's Made Up Holiday)



This picture above?  Epic Fail  
I doubled the recipe and the rice WOULDN'T  softened.  I cooked it the allotted 20 mins and then another 10 and another 10 and by then the liquid was gone and it was burning. 
I need to try another recipe b/c it had GREAT potential.  Please share a recipe if you have one


We can't help but yell "Hey Barbie" each time we walk by her in Walmart.  The other day Lily realized she matched and we just had to snap a picture.  I wonder if they will give us this cut out when they are done with her?




 The Busy Budgeting Mama posted this recipe months back and when I see yummy food I listen. 
Here photo is nicer than mine...(see below)




Point of story...no matter what yours looks like...the chicken is moist and tender and the breading is divine.  The pasta is fresh and has a nice clean taste!  I had forgotten how much we love this recipe!!







Comments

Dianna said…
Those cookies look delicious and are gorgeous!
Stephanie Ann said…
Where did you get the super cute cookie cutters??

Popular Posts