Weddings...I'm a Sucker for them

My little sister is getting married in December....December 8th at 6pm to be exact.  
I just bought a dress for it on Zulily...(love that site) and bought it in the size I normally wear (that # on the scale BEFORE Reid)  Probably setting myself up for failure, but it MAKES me work on this (points to tha bella) 12 lbs down...15 more to go.

Here is the dress....it screams Laura don'tcha think?

 

But the one thing that I totally adore about Weddings?   When the groom sees his bride for the first time....it's my favorite to see his face....

Which led me to this site of pictures of grooms faces....hello...makes you want to cry and you don't even know them.  I ♥ Weddings


3.
Source: sarahculver.com
4.
Source: kylehepp.com
6.
7.
10.
Source: denisebovee.net
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
Source: benjhaisch.com
Source: benjhaisch.com
18.
Via: sabado.pt
20.
Source: brandonkidd.net
21.
22.
23.
Source: abryanphoto.com
24.
Source: joielala.com
 
 and yes...I'm getting all wedding mushy....my anniversary is in 14 days. 

Comments

LeAnna said…
Oh my goodness, those were all so sweet! Made me all emotional. Meanie. ;)

Love the dress! You've done so great with your weight loss, girl!!!
mountain mama said…
oh, those are awesome!!!

Popular Posts