Our Sweet Ride...

Remember the other day when I talked about Mamas and Papas coming to the US and to Lone Star Baby here in Frisco? Here

Well I was lucky enough to be asked by Mamas and Papas to try out their Sola Stroller and tell y'all what I thought about it.  Giving my honest southern gal opinion here.....

6

I AM IN LOVE.  I truly can't say enough about this stroller...Every person I meet or comes over I whip out my stroller so show them and make them push.

As a Momma of 6 I have tried tons of strollers out there...either they were too big to maneuver ...too bulky...seat wasn't big enough...didn't recline fully...to odd for hubs to push...hard to push in tight spaces...not easy to open etc....the list could go on....

This stroller did it all for me...and it looks sleek to boot.  Here are some of the features I liked....

As soon as I got it out of the box it was nearly put together....All I had to do was snap the wheels into place....and it was  literally a snap!  Took me minutes and we were ready to roll.

7

Folded down with super ease and I was able to pop it open... even while holding a baby in my arms...

Another great thing about this stroller is that it can face 2 ways with the seat on...

9

and

5

The seat was so easy to flip a preschooler can do it...and my Sweet Lily did.....

Another great thing about this stroller....the handle can adjust with just pushing buttons for a shorter person or fun size as we like to call them ...

Here it is in a lowered position...This was a nice position...b/c yet again...Lily could even help me push the stroller around if I needed help.

12

Sun shades also seem to be a problem I ran into with other strollers....not with the Sola....the shade has almost  3 different positions.....this canopy all the way open was incredible....He was totally protected...and even had a mesh window in the back where I could see him and wave.

8

The foot rest was another problem on other strollers....The Sola foot rest had diff positions....In the photo I moved the seat cover aside so you can see the foot plate in the out position...(in the forward facing photo you can see I have totally retracted the foot rest for smaller tots)

10

The seat reclines to flat position which made it great for baby Cole....He's only 11 weeks and took a nap...and I was able to continue on my walk with the kids.

It has a little safety bar across the lap...it's removable for those that need it off in a jiffy.

Not ready for a stroller yet?  That's ok...The Sola comes with a few things sold separately....a bassinet, foot muff, and even a attachment for your infant carrier.  Your stroller comes with an awesome rain cover in the box....so yeah to free accessories. Check out what other things it has to offer...

This stroller pushes like a dream...the front wheels swivel which makes turns a breeze.  But if swivel isn't your thing...you can lock the front wheels from turning.

Did I mention light weight...overall it weighs 22 lbs.....and goes from child age birth to 50lbs.  The seat on this is wide enough for your 4 yr old....most strollers say birth to 40lbs and the seat is so narrow even your 2 yr old has issues with fit.  The Sola seat is super wide and comfy.

The seat has the 5pt harness and is super easy to strap in your little one.

Here check out all the things I've been excited about



I can't say enough great things about this stroller...

I think the only thing parents might have an issue with would be price tag...  But honestly as much money as I have spent on a million strollers trying to find the RIGHT one...I probably spent more money on the WRONG ones.  I could have saved tons if I had just tried the Mamas and Papas brand to begin with!

If you live near the Frisco area...stop in at Lone Star Baby and try out the Mamas and Papas Sola or any of their other strollers...I promise you won't be disappointed!

Just take a look at sweet Reid's face when I told him it was time to put the buggy away and come inside....He wasn't ready to get out and come in....

Don't mess with Reid and his Sola

11

Comments

Annie said…
Impressive!! IF I have another I will have to look into one of these bad boys!!
Awesome! I almost got a mamas and papas stroller but went with the City Select because it goes to a double. Love it!
Angie said…
Seriously, that thing is like a Cadillac!

Popular Posts