A Mornin in my Slippers

I'm going non stop...seriously from the moment I wake...the moment my feet hit the floor....Well wait...before that...
I'm on alert all night...but the minute my eyes spring open b/c I hear someone on a monitor call my name I'm up.  No matter the time...

Today...it was little Cole demanding my attention first...7:06 am.  (he already had me up at 4 am for a feeding)  Thankfully I got him back down fast....

After putting him down I rushed to Lily who was talking (didn't want her to wake the baby) that she needed a pretty dress.  You see my kids can't just hang out in their pj's in the morning...THEY HAVE TO WAKE AND GET DRESSED FAST.  It's quite annoying really.   I mean not on days you need to get out of the house fast...but on lazy days when I'm crazy busy....

So off we go to her clothes and stand there for a few mins until she can decide which dress she wants (clocks ticking)

Rush downstairs and make sure all big kids are up and getting their stuff ready for school....Listen to oldest child tell me he needs a printer.  All our computers are not hooked up to the printer at moment..they were all wiped clean (sick computers) and I have yet to install the printers.....So I say..."and why didn't you tell me last night?"  to where he has no answer.

Daughter #1 needs me to fix her necklace and make sure she looks cute....and then 2 kids out the door

Oldest still looking for a flash drive...can't find spares....why didn't you tell me yesterday when we were grocery shopping...(ohhh b/c he forgot)

In all this rushing....Dude Friend is up...and when Dude is up he is attached to hip screaming demands....Shirt....drink....food....for me to make my coffee (yes, he knows routine and needs it done)..Max and Ruby need to be put on....He demands to sit with all his 'stuff' and covered with a blanket.  Did I mention he's addicted to binkies at 20 months?  Never took one until a month ago when we got some to see if Cole would take them.  Now Reid sits with 3 in his lap changing them over and over while watching tv.  (it's quite comical really)  but not some comical when he wants all 3 and you can't find them around the house.

I look at clock...and tell oldest to grab his class ring and take it to school.  (i remembered) that the ring ppl were coming back today and he could give him his ring that is too small and they can fix it....(still angry about this one)

I have yet to sit and pour coffee....Lily has decided she doesn't like her dress and needs a new one...oh and she's hungry....Dude is too

They want toast and Nutella...and I'm not going to complain b/c I want to sit.  I get the toaster out, but Dude wants to do it too....I let him help, but that makes him mad and he runs off screaming throwing himself down on floor.  Where I'm SHUSHING...b/c the baby is still sleeping and it's one more thing I can't deal with.....

Finally oldest gone for school...Lily and Reid are quiet eating their toast and watching Max and Ruby.  I go to pour coffee...and notice the dishes haven't been washed...load some dirty breakfast ones and start dishes....

But Dude Friend is finished with food and demands attention.  I carry him over to pour  my coffee....

He wants a sip (as usual...good thing I drink decaf) 

It's spills and he yells b/c he wants it cleaned....we get a paper towel and wipe it up

Lily now yells she's still hungry...off for a cup of fruit for her...Reid sees this and wants something too...he pushes his chair over to cabinet (new found trick I hate) and grabs fruit too

(I really just want a moment to pee)  ....keeping it real

Now dog needs out ....and Reid wants to join him....I say No b/c baby is sleeping and it's sort of wet out...More screaming...

 I notice fruit juice and nutella mess...clean that up...

At this time I hear baby....(I'm tired already and still need to pee)

Off to grab baby...and he needs changing ....I sing happy morning big boy in my sing songy voice....he smiles so big...brightens my busy demanding day.

About to sit and feed Cole when I notice the huge messes Reid has decided to do while I turned my back...

1. Took the pumpkin boy at end of hall and took his head off...basket off and necktie off....

2. I see a wet hand towel in hallway and notice Reid has been playing in water....

3. then I notice stairs is open and Reid is gone...Off to find Reid...find him in bathroom with hubs....Hubs in shower....Reid playing with toilet.  (which reminds me I still need to pee)

Reid comes downstairs with me and baby...but not before giving baby 3 wet messy (nutella faced) kisses on his head)

Downstairs.....I step in crumbs and have to wipe my feet and floor....

It's only 8:46 and my day hasn't even really started yet!  It's just getting started....

I figure I will get to sit down around 9pm tonight....that is if I get all my chores finished before the end of the day....Where is Cinderella's Fairy Godmother when you need her? 

Comments

Dianna said…
I am exhausted just reading it. I hope you get to pee soon and a few minutes to put your feet up.
Caroline said…
I have NO idea how you possibly do it!
What a start to the day! Oh my. Remember...they are little for just a moment...even though you are thinking "eternity" right now! lol

I remember those days...EXCEPT I only had 2 ;). I know..not really comparable huh? {grin}
My goodness, you need a break!!

Email me. You won my giveaway. Need your address. :)

Popular Posts