Giving Thanks....It's Fall Y'all....15% off code

We don't get the traditional Fall change like some states....but we do get cooler weather.  And our leaves go from green to yellow to brown.....I mean that kind of counts...and if you see the sun rising ...there's more color in the background.

I love my state...wouldn't change where I live for anything in the world....but this month gets confusing and your house is a mess considering the fact that a few days it's long sleeve attire and then next it's all summer again.  I have boxes all over the kids room with winter...and their summer is still hanging...YEP MESS...

Also with 6 kids I realized I've got a ton of clothes....esp when you save ALL REID'S and ALL KATE'S for smaller kids.  It triples my piles.  I wish I could save all Lily's...she had fun stuff too...

Speaking of clothes...I was over at Sunfire Creative again.  LOVE BRANDY!!!
I had her make some stuff for fall.....

This adorable shirt for Reid....Now you can get it personalized...but sweet Cole would probably appreciate it blank..haha  (hello hand me downs) I adore the different materials used for the truck and pumpkin

IMG_4935

Since Cole and Lily are the last boy and girl in the family (now that I said they I'll have to eat my words...I've learned you never say never) ...they will get personalized stuff!  (awww mean I know for poor Reid)

Lily said she was having a turkey kind of day yesterday and wanted to wear her Thanksgiving shirt....No problem there...so on our tutu went and the shirt too!

IMG_4889

I was trying to get her to smile at me.....well look at me would have been good....

Instead I got some funny faces of her expressions of getting frustrated with me....Can't you hear her yelling "MOOOOOOMMMMYYY" in that last photo?!

1

I had Brandy make a shirt for Cole too for Thanksgiving....or Fall...either way you look at it....LOVEFALL for 15% off order

2

Sweet Angie over at Just Shy of Y gifted us her sweet Hayden's shirt from last year!  We luck out with terrific bloggy friends who hand down their sweet kids clothes...when you are a family with  6 kids you are begging grateful for your friends and family that are willing to share...

I'm so ready for this season...October is my favorite month.  I love pumpkins...orange....leaves changing....football....the whole rustic fall pumpkin/apple patch...apple cider...cinnamon smells...PUMPKIN PIE...anything spiced..it all puts me in the spirit

Which got me thinking to the sweet baby we lost after Lily....he or she would have turned 2 this month.
At the time I was devastated....but God's got a bigger picture in mind...and today I have sweet Reid and Cole out of that tragedy!  One day.......

Want any cute Fall shirts for your little one....rush over to Brandy's shop on etsy before she closes for the year.....She's got orders galore and will be shutting down to enjoy the holidays with her family soon!

Tell her I sent you!!!
and use LOVEFALL for 15% off ur order

Comments

Yesterday was pregnancy and infant loss awareness day - so I was just thinking about our two little ones we've lost as well. But we wouldn't have Peter or Luke if we'd had them. Gods plan is always best!

Also, oct is my favorite month too!
Caroline said…
I can't wait to start buying these!!!
Stef said…
So cute! I love that tutu! I am with you on Fall. My favorite time of the year. FAVORITE!

Popular Posts