Conversations Between a Mother and a Daughter

My mom called me yesterday....

Mom:  "Laura all my pictures of Cole aren't on my phone anymore...I went to the store and they tried for 2 hrs to find them...and we couldn't.  Will you send all your pictures to me"

Me thinkin...that's a lot of photos

Me:  "Mom that would take me forever...why don't you go to my fb photos and on your phone save all the ones you want.  It will be faster that way"

Mom:  "How do you do that?"

Me:  "Go to the picture you want...touch it with your finger and a screen will pop up and asking if you want to save"

Mom:  "Nothing is happening"

Me:  "Are you over the picture?"

Mom:  "yes"

Me:  "still nothing?....wait Mom is your finger OVER the picture or TOUCHING the picture?"

Mom:  "touching...nothing is popping up"

Me:  "Well maybe your samsung galaxy is different than  iphone....Let me google for you"

(google and read and yes same way my iphone does it)

Me:  "Ok mom try again...hold your finger in the center of the photo and press...

Mom:  "Nothing is happening"

Me:  "well than I can't help you b/c when I touch my photos it saves it to my phone..."

(MAJOR HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER IS GOING ON FROM HER END OF THE PHONE)

Me:  "What are you laughing at?"

Mom:  " HAHAHAHAHAH I AM HOLDING MY FINGER ON MY LAPTOP INSTEAD OF MY PHONE"

Me:  (I just hung up at this point)  BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course I had to blog about her.  I love love love her!

Comments

Popular Posts