From Girl to Boy

Oh I joke about having 3 girls instead of 2....(not really)....
 
Yes if you don't nag they will finally come around.....and boy did he ever!
Oldest child said he wanted a to get his haircut....yeah yeah we heard that before... I would take him and when I would pick him up he only got a trim....well take a look at what I found when I picked him up today?

(looks outside to see if pigs are flying....)

Before

IMG_5497


After

IMG_8985

yes to say I was shocked is an understatement!  Poor Little Dude Friend just kept staring at his big brother like he wasn't sure who he was!!!  
The girl did a terrific job...she said it looked like a small dog on the floor from all the hair she cut off!  

I couldn't be more thrilled.....and I didn't even have to beg!  

I did have a laugh..he said when he stood up he felt off balance at how light his head was....and it's nice to see around him and up w/o having to move his hair!  

Today is a very good day!  (see I'm easy to please)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh wow, what a difference! He looks much better with his short hair. I can only imagine how happy you are haha :)
Have a fantastic weekend!
Neely said…
This is HYSTERICAL! He looks great, hope the girlfriend approves :)
LeAnna said…
Girl, did you do a pregnant mama happy lady jig? He looks so much better with it short!
Wow! It looks really good! What a change! I hope everything has been going well with you, I feel like I've dropped off the face of blog land!
jen said…
Man. What a good-looking boy you've got there! Seriously. Wow. What a difference.
averyswifeliz said…
He looks older (in a good way) with the haircut. Yay, for a win Momma!
Stef said…
Holy Total Transformation!! He looks like a new man! And it was his choice! Watch out girls!!

Popular Posts