All My Little Projects....

I don't know about you, but I have a million little projects I have  around the house that I need to start.  
You know where you head off to the store and buy the tools....and then roll up your sleeves to dig in....and then life happens....1 of ur 5 kids...or heck 3-4 of them in my case call your attention and the project gets left unfinished.  

Kind of like this blog post....These few sentences have taken me over 30 mins.  How come the kids never want me when I'm unloading dishes or doing laundry.  I mean I would love to leave those projects unfinished (grins)

So yet again .....I hit the garage sale fb site and score a cute little kids table for a song.  It needs work though.  I'm not hip on the white and wood colors.  I mean I would if it wasn't in my kitchen.  My kitchen has browns/blacks/steel/tan/leather colors.....so I'm thinking.......

Paint this little table black and rough the edges to give it a rustic feel.  I also want to paint my pantry door black so I'm gonna start here and work over there (see more projects I will probably never get too)

1

after taking this photo (and yes they are eating donuts...I'm heading to the midwife and didn't want to fix breakfast...L A Z Y) I realized all the crumbs I will forever be cleaning up from the floor.....

So here is to all of you that have projects we keep meaning to get too....maybe if we start taking more before photos we will actually get an after too

Comments

jen said…
I had a table like this for my two oldest kids. I loved having it. You'll love it. And I can totally see it all redone and beautiful.
Anonymous said…
I have quite a few projects that I need to get started or finish, haha! That table sure is cute, you find a lot of awesome things from that garage sale site! I grab some doughnuts when I am too lazy to make breakfast too :)
If you're like me, by the time you finish that project they'll be too big to use it....spray paint it and call 'er done :)

Popular Posts