Corner Lovers

Yesterday my Pampered Chef Brownie Pan came in the mail....it was about 3pm and it was then I realized I didn't have a dessert for Wednesday night dinner with the inlaws.

So what does any good Daughter In Law do?  Googles a recipe for homemade brownies and bakes a batch.

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , melted
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2  eggs
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup  Cocoa
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (I used Milk Chocolate flavor)
  •   

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease pan
  2. Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chips, if desired
    I took an Ice Scoop and added a heaping scoop to each cup.
     Bake 25 mins
I wasn't sure how much the Pampered Chef pan would need to fill so I doubled the recipe and it was perfect.

The family inhaled the first batch and I had to hurry and make a 2nd batch.  Note to self...order 2 pans haha

First off this is the most amazing recipe...a billion times better than any old box mix.
Second, YOU NEED THIS PAN



Who doesn't love the corners of brownies?  Don't know about you, but my family fight for them and since there are only 4 corners and 8 of us....not a good thing.

As for the recipe...you will thank me later!

On a bright note!

Today is Sweet Pea's first day of ballet.

She woke up this morning itching to have her leotard and skirt on...she's been leaping and twirling around the house ever since!

1

Comments

Dianna said…
I hate the corners! I will ship them to your family : )

Lily looks adorable!!
Oh my goodness...Love pampered chef, Love corners of the brownies!
In fact, just last wknd my pan of brownies I made had been attacked by my youngest on the OUTSIDE edge! lol
Can't wait to try the snickerdoodle muffins either.. Delish!!
jen said…
This is one thing I am really looking forward to with Evie next year. Heidi was too shy and I never really did it with Lily, but I hope I have one ballerina yet to go. Here's hoping!
Amber said…
Oh I hate corners! I like the soft middle pieces :) Lily looks like a doll! I hope she had fun.
One of my daughter's friends had a pan like that, and she came home asking, "Why would they even MAKE such a thing??" I've taught my kiddos well...only soft delicious pieces are worth eating...if it's even a BIT crispy or hard it must be smothered with ice cream to soften up.

Maybe I do need that pan after all.

Popular Posts