50 Muffins to Try

One of my many magazine subscriptions is to Food Network.  No surprise that it's a foodie magazine huh?!

Each month they have a tiny insert of 50 recipes.  One month it was soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, burgers, etc...you get the idea.

This month it was 50 muffins

Oh dear sweet goodness!

I am having a cookie exchange at my house on Friday for our playgroup and I decided to bake 3 diff muffins from the book. 

The Snickerdoodle, Gingerbread, and Sweet Butter Coconut

Some of the recipes use a base from one of the other ones and then you add an ingredient.  As with the Snickerdoodle...it uses the base from the Streusel and you add a crumble to the batter and top for the Snickerdoodle.  The Sweet Butter is the base for the coconut one...you just add coconut extract and coconut to the batter...

A few of these are folded by hand.  (woohoo) and come out sooo pretty

Recipes below:

1

IMG_5771

IMG_5770

2

IMG_5772

3

IMG_5773


IMG_5774

Comments

Amber said…
Oh snickerdoodle is my FAVE!
Vanessa said…
YUM!

Snickerdoodle is my all time favorite.

Thanks for sharing! I pinned this for future reference =)
Anonymous said…
Yum! Thank you for sharing :D
My friend's mom gets the food network magazine and I am always threatening to steal it ;D I really need to sign up for it!

Popular Posts