Nutella...Nuff Said



3 words

OH YEA BABY

You must make these.

It took me under 15 mins.  Can you say simple quick and delicious?

I took a package of cookie mix (you can use a roll of cookie dough too)

photo 1 

Roll into tiny balls...put inside mini muffin pan (sprayed with cooking spray of course)
Press into Pan

photo 2



Cook in preheated 350' oven for about 8-10 mins (I did mine a little less..my fam likes them soft)

Make an indention as soon as you pull them from the oven...I used my mini fondant rolling pin.  It worked beautifully!

photo 3

Let them cool in pan for a few mins and then cool completely on baking rack.

Or if you are like me...You can pop them in the fridge for a few.

Lastly...and this is the best part...fill with Nutella.



Best to use a brand new jar... I filled mine to the top and got every last bit from our jar

This yielded about 30 ....which means it lasted my family all of 5 mins.  

 


Comments

jen said…
I am pinning this so that my Lily can make this with her cousins. Perfect project for them! Thanks.
Wildflower said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wildflower said…
Oooh...sounds good. Love me some Nutella, no matter where you put it, but that's a good combo! Saw you over at Lemonade Makin Mama...cute blog and cuter kiddos! :)

Popular Posts