Foto Friday....Boys in Their Element

I took Dude's shirt off after dinner b/c he managed to get his bib off and destroy his shirt.....
We have been leaving the back door (has a screen for all the lovely bugs...when it chooses to work) 
Anywho...after dinner the kids will run back and forth playing in the backyard...I can see the yard from the kitchen windows while I'm cleaning up the dinner dishes.....it's such a lovely thing.....

and this is what I found


#


I wondering what was going through his mind? 

"Awww nothing like the open air on my baby soft skin" 

 or 

"If only I could stay like this forever" 

 or 

"If the dog can do it so can I" 

Well whatever was going on in his thoughts....my heart melted a bit more for him. He's the greatest!

Comments

Dianna said…
Hilarious!!! I laughed so hard my eyes watered! So stinking cute!
Jessi said…
So cute. Love it!
Cheryl said…
hahaha...oh my goodness, that's the cutest thing! haha
LeAnna said…
LOL! I totally just watched a special on the news last night about extreme parents. One of them was about nudists, hahahaha. Is there something you need to tell us? ;) CUTE picture!
Kelsey Claire said…
That photo is a keeper and will be in a wedding slide show when he gets older! Love it!
Annie said…
OMG...the cuteness!!

Popular Posts