Love Swap Goodies

I participated in Katie @ Loves of Life Love Swap for Valentine's Day. It sounded like so much fun. Basically you filled out a few questions about what you liked...colors...candy etc....and the she paired you up w/a partner. Then you waited for a special treat in the mailbox from your Love Swap friend! Yippee!

My swap partner was Heather ...check her blog out!!

I knew we were supposed to try and send out our packages by wed the 3rd , but I was 2 days late on mine. If you had read any of my previous posts you would know I hate being late! I had ordered her something and when it came in the mail it was the wrong one...(panic) and had to wait for the correct one!
So when MY packaged arrived in the mail I was jumping for joy ...but all I could think of was "OHHH NOOO HEATHER WILL WONDER WHY I'M SUCH A LOSER AND HERS IS LATE" ha ha

So I grabbed the box and ran inside...my dear husband laughed at me b/c he said I looked like a 6 yr old on her Birthday ripping open the box. I'm not sure I would have remember my camera until he said "Aren't you supposed to blog about it too" Aww thanks Hubby for remembering!

Here is Miss Lils helping Mommy open her pressie!






Thanks Heather! I loved all my yummy treats...did I mention the bag of M&M's didn't last a day? I think when things are pink, red, and white they taste better! Ha ha

Comments

Angie said…
Cute idea...V-day exchange!!

I have to say M&M's don't last long in our house either :)
Anonymous said…
I love presents in the mail...and lots of fun red tissue and goodies. Delightful! :)
Jenna said…
Great stuff! And your little one is too cute!
Neely said…
fun stuff..I love those M and Ms! Shes a cutie helping you out :)
Hattie said…
What a fun idea!!! Hope you enjoy your goodies!!!
Nicole said…
M&Ms dont last too long around here no matter what color they are! lol Great stuff =D

Stopping by form Katie's Mr Linky =D
Such a fun idea! You got some awesome goodies!
Heather said…
I'm sooooo glad you liked it all!! Your daughter is adorable!!
Courtney said…
What a wonderful idea. Looks like some great goodies!
Annie said…
awww...little Lils looks so excited :)
Hey! I'm so glad you joined in the swap :) I agree, when anything is fun-colored like pink(!!) it tastes better...always. Its a fact.

Way to go to your hubby for remembering to have you blog about it! kudos to him :)
Sam said…
What a cute idea!

Mmm mmm mmm! I love M&M's, but I've got to say, I've got my eye on those peppermint patties ;)
Jenny said…
This is a totally adorable post. What an adorable baby.

Popular Posts