Boogie Woogie


And the Boogie Award goes to....Boogies Wipes.
Yes, today is all about Boogers in our house! When you become a parent you can talk about just anything and it doesn't seem to gross you out (as much)

Little Lils nose has been running for 1 week and 1 day now! Nothing major just snotty nose. I've bought all the tissues out there...even with the lotion in them. Her little nose and cheeks are still red from all the constant wiping.

This weekend our BFF's came over for dinner and games (well the guys did ps3 games...us chicks did the gift of gab) Taylor asked if I had ever heard of Boogie Wipes. (insert giggle) Nope can't say that I have... she had some in her diaper bag and let us have one! Ohhh my were they nice. They had a fresh scent and were gentle on Lil's skin. I logged onto their site and joined....when you sign up you can get a $1 coupon...I printed mine a handful of times!!
Just wanted to pass the great tip along to other mom's!! For the past 2 days now Little L's nose and cheeks aren't red and irritated and she actually enjoys having me wipe her nose!
They are $3.99 (before coupon) and you get about 30 wipes in small package. I cut the wipes in half to get double the use! A bit pricey for a wipe, but worth it when it's your baby's skin!



Comments

Vanessa said…
That does seem kind of pricey for wipes, but I'm sure especially in dryer areas those would come in handy! We still have one in diapers here, so regular wipes get used if it's ever *that* bad!
Unknown said…
Too funny! I love that name!
Ashley said…
My hubby laughed at me when I first bought Kaidence some boogie wipes. But, now he realizes how great they are. No red/dry nose.
I love them!
And, thanks for the coupon info :)
Kameron said…
I love these wipes! My son diggs the grape ones. I usually wait to bring them out until he is in full blown cold mode so we don't use them up too fast. :o)
Cute name! I will have to tell my sister's about these boogie wipes! They have lots of boogies in their houses...ha!
Have a great day!
Alissa said…
The name did crack me up. That is pretty pricey for some wipes, it's probably just for the name.
LeAnna said…
I've always wondered about these! What a great alternative to the fragrance loaded rough regular wipes, I wonder what the secret is...
I could have used these for Bug today!!
Perpetual Prep said…
Great name for a product! ha ha ha Love it!
Laura Beth said…
Totally agree!!!! I bought some this weekend for my sicky! Love the cut in half idea...definitely stealing it! :)
Kelly L said…
this would have been great when my kids were smaller - the worst was when the snot would end up being slurped into their mouth... yuck..

Love to you
Kelly
Carey said…
Thanks for the tip! We've been battling the boogies at my house too! Miss E's lil nose was getting so red from the wiping. I'll definitely be giving these a try!
Carey said…
Thanks for the tip! We've been battling the boogies at my house too! Miss E's lil nose was getting so red from the wiping. I'll definitely be giving these a try!
Annie said…
I see these...but have never tried them....will have to...b/c Lord knows that we need them in my house right now!!
Holly Lefevre said…
I am intrigued...lots of boogies here too.

Popular Posts