Rocking and Rolling

I love these moments when the baby is getting bigger....to the point where they don't thump as much as ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. You know like an ocean wave. The kids get a giggle out of watching baby L roll from one side to another. Or better yet...they like to balance something off my belly and see how long baby L keeps it there before knocking it off.
Oh there is nothing better than cheap entertainment for the kids this summer! It's fun for me the first couple of rolls, but I kid you not....she can keep this up for 30 mins. I've timed it! She also likes the hours of 10pm-11pm to entertain herself. Baby L decides this is the time she will try out her Dance Dance Revolution moves. I hope she doesn't think that she can keep that up after she is out!

Comments

Popular Posts