Midwife 34 week appt update


Whew....I can't believe I got to type 34 weeks....Seems like just yesterday we were trying for this little package!!! Time flies when your having fun....or just flies in general...either way we are almost there!

Lily is no longer transverse ...her HEAD IS DOWN AND IN PERFECT POSITION FOR BIRTHING. You go my little angel!!!! She's been transverse since at least my 19 week u/s and I was starting to think ...nooooo you don't! But she is a good girl! No telling when she flipped..I didn't feel a thing...I mean it always feels tons of movement in there! I swear she is making snow angels!!! Heart beat still perfect and I only gained 1 lb so the kids and I went to Wendy's to celebrate! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL Sorry couldn't help myself!!! I've been craving a spicy chicken sandwich lettuce only since a friend and fellow blogger talked about Wendy's!

The midwives gave me my 'packing' list and I really hadn't given it much thought. I mean here I am pregnant with #4 and never once have I have pre-packed a bag. I just do it the day of! I'm a chick..I change my mind constantly....I mean come on (grins)

It was so nice after my appt (there wasn't anyone after me) to sit and talk with the midwife and Lynne (the awesome secretary/wing girl LOL) for an extra 35 mins about birthing...and breastfeeding etc... Unlike my old dr's office...that would totally be unheard of....!

I can't tell you how excited I am about birthing there with women who support me and will be by my side from the time I get there to the time I leave! I am so much in love with this baby it is unreal ...and knowing I won't be at the hospital has eased my concerns more than you can know!

Comments

Michelle said…
I am so excited for you! You are absolutely going to LOVE the midwife and the birth center!! You look great!

Popular Posts