Only me.....

Today I had a ton of errands to run and didn't have the kids with me so I was taking full advantage of today.

My last stop was with my midwife....everything was a-ok! We're 32 weeks and counting....Baby L is transverse still, but no cause for alarm since we have time yet! It is nice to know that all this time that I'm rubbing and talking to my baby, that was her butt and not her head! (grins)

So I finally get home and I'm starving...All I had today was toast for brekkie...lunch was a Smoothie King (angel food/skinny)! I came home and reallllllllllllllllllly wanted to make a chocolate cake, so instead I settled for a bag of popcorn! Microwave signals that it is done and I'm wishing I had chocolate to pour over it....
I grab the bag...shake....and then proceed to pull the corners apart to open the steaming hot bag....but nothing happens. So I pull the other corners...nothing happens....so I tug harder and BOOM....the bag rips open and the popcorn goes flying everywhere...2 hot kernels fly down my shirt in between 'the girls' YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm hopping up and down and shaking my bra.....Can you believe I have 2 red burn marks???? Only me!

Comments

Michelle said…
We were popping corn one time in a Scooby Doo air popper and a kernel flew out and hit poor little Grace on the chest (right between her "future" girls). She carries the scar to this day. Popcorn booby burns are no laughing matter. :)

Popular Posts