Tex Mex Mac n Cheese Pie


I love quick easy yummy recipes....

Notice quick and easy

Last night I tried another new recipe for us that will make the meal rotation.

Tex Mex Mac n Cheese Pie 
(Hubs said call it what it is...Mexican Spaghetti)


Recipe called for a springform pan....or a 13x9...I went for the 13x9 to make it go farther with a family this size
No need to double it...this was perfect for my family...plus #1 had a friend over too

I didn't do anything different to the recipe...it was pretty great as it was.  If it was for adults who like spice I would have loved to have added Hot Rotel instead!


 A little added bonus...the Refried Black Beans
Loved them too!




Comments

Jennifer said…
I make something similar but it is easier. I won't eat regular spaghetti anymore, but have to have Taco Spaghetti. Here's the link to my friend's website, which is where the recipe came from:http://www.annaleeper.blogspot.com/2010/12/these-are-two-of-my-favorite-things.html
Dianna said…
I don't know why but I don't like 'mexican food' recipes with noodles in them.

Popular Posts