Caramel-Pecan Bread Pudding w/ Rum Sauce

I'm a sucker for Bread Pudding

If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area you may have heard of a place called i Fratelli's...

They used to have a Sunday Brunch...I would shove the kids out the doors after church to be first in line before they opened.  (no judging)

i Fratelli's has the best Bread Pudding....along with great pizza

The other day I ran across this recipe in Paula Deen's Sept/Oct issue...

I didn't even have to look at the ingredients or how long it took to make...

OH I WAS MAKING IT ALRIGHT.

Tonight in fact

You had me a Gooey Center

(sorry for poor quality...couldn't find a picture or recipe anywhere on the web to share.. I am making tonight and don't have an original photo to share....YET)


(I plan on doubling the Rum Sauce...I've learned from experience...always double sauces and icing recipes...best to have too much than not enough)
 
What's your sinful treat of choice?

Comments

Popular Posts