Pumpkin Pie Dip....Another Reason I ♥ Fall

My favorite month is whizzing by. 

Pumpkins, spice, pumpkin patches, oranges and reds, falling leaves, weather getting a chill...leggings, fuzzy cardigans...the list can go on.

But the pumpkin treats are  my favorite part of the season. 

Got a friend coming over to play this morning.....I just had to whip out my fall recipe card and make some 

Pumpkin Pie Dip w/Ginger Snaps....



Recipe was passed around at church back in 2004  ...(I know this because I wrote it on the card...haha) 
I like to document where I got recipes from.  It's fun to look back and see...wow....that was a fun day etc...

The ingredients are a breeze...

8oz cream cheese room temperature
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cloves

Whip together until fully combined and smooth! 
Grab a box of Ginger Snaps...bam!

I may have licked the bowl and spoon multiple times!

I'm starting a new blog for my Essential Oils with another Mommy friend...(who is just as crazy/obsessed  excited as I am)

Find us on Facebook The Oily Cupboard
Instagram theoilycupboard
and starting a blog soon...*under construction at moment*

Happy Fall!


Comments

Popular Posts