This and That Thursday

(courtesy of my phone/instagram)


I made a little of this.....
lotta latte love...



My inlaws love my cookies and share them from time to time with friends....one of the couples love to eat them with their morning coffee.   A few months back they gave me a bag full of adorable cookie cutters...as a thank you ....I thought I would make them some coffee/cocoa cup cookies.  What better way to drink your coffee and eat it too!!!

I found a little of this....


A brand new bag of apples....only got to eat 2 of them before i found that...thanks Dude Friend

A little of that......
sent to my hubs....seemed appropriate
 



 A bunch of these....

My MIL brings fun things every Wednesday for Wed Nite Dinners....
Sometimes the bags are just as exciting as the stuff inside.....I'm in love with this one....

Need more this......

Found these red/white/blue marshmallows at Wally World...(wish I bought 2-3bags) They make the best smore's!  If you see more let me know...I can't find them ...hopefully close to 4th of July they will come back

Some of that....

he sees me wearing Cole...or Lily wearing her babies....he felt he needed in on the act....He grabbed a man bag and shoved her inside....that'a'boy!


It's time for that...


Bam and like that....it's summer 90+ heat temps and we are breaking out the pools and water hoses.  
Even Mini Me got in on the action....



Waiting for that.....

my thieves kit  is coming tomorrow...I will be stalking the FedEx truck as it drives down the street.


Comments

LeAnna said…
Those cookies are too stinkin' cute. I need to come over and you can teach me how to make a proper sugar cookie.

Enjoyed texting with you last night! Let me know how great the thieves mouthwash is!

Popular Posts