Hoho's ....I got Mine

Eon's back I was in IG...(are you on there?) and Sasha over at Lemonade Makin Mama posted a photo of her hoho's she had made for her kids......

These were adorable and I just had to get my hands on one...

But my luck...she has a waiting list like months long....So I paid my way to get my place in line.....

Here is what I got...

Meet Sweetie and Pie (get it sweetie pie wink wink???!!)

This was one of her (who?  Crystal that's who) Mama hoho's!!!  
I was in love with the mama wearing her baby...Lily said it was just like me and she needed one.  I mean afterall...what momma doesn't love wearing her sweet ones?!



What is a Hoho?   

Well, a few years ago now, I was shopping with my littlest son.  He went nuts over some soft minky fabric and I bought a yard because of how much he loved it.  I sat down at my machine and came up with a completely original and unique creation.  The pattern has evolved a bit over time as I have perfected it but overall has remained the same.  Since creating them all those years ago, Hohos have gone to live with big and little children all over the world!  Hohos are just happy little monsters who love who they are!   

Why are they so wonky?

We live in a world that expects perfection and attaches self-worth to that perfection.  And that is an impossible standard to live up to.  The mission of the Hoho is to let kids (big and little) know that YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE LOVEABLE!! 
Each and every Hoho is unique and special, just like their owner.  They are purposefully wonky, a little imperfect and 100% one of a kind, there is not another like your Hoho in the world just like there is not another YOU anywhere in the world! 

I need more...why?  She makes Keepsake ones using a piece of clothing from your babies wardrobe.  I've saved of a good amount of Lily's stuff for a baby quilt ...I'm gonna snag a piece for a Keepsake....and maybe one for #6 too...he lacks in the 'his own' department.





You want one now huh?  Regular hoho's are about 20 plus shipping (don't quote me) and keepsakes are about 30 plus shipping....

Well get in line......I think her wait now is September.  But I don't care!  I love the idea of the Keepsake Hoho!

Contact the sweet and talented Crystal for one.....


Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh these are sooooo cute!!
LeAnna said…
Love the keepsake idea, how cute is that!

Popular Posts