My Princesses and The Prince

One of my Princesses...

Miss Thang had her first recital this past weekend....
It was so adorable....this child walks on her tippy toes daily...so being a ballerina was a breeze for her.  The class was made up of 2-4 yr olds....next class they will just have 3-5 yr olds.  We can't wait for the Fall to begin.

My other "princess" is into taking multiple photos of herself with her ipod.  Her older brother likes to ruin her photos....(I have to agree...it's annoying when she has to 'stop' to take a picture) 

Here is my "Prince" destroying her photo shots







....I especially like the photo of him racing in from the background trying to get there in time to ruin another one....he looks like a creature...

He's my "jokester"  ...He does silly things to the other kids things and leaves notes...He has me in stitches...and puuuulease.  He always says he wishes he was an only child.  So not true...he adores torturing the others.

Here is what he did to child #2's bed the other day.  #2 has all of his old stuffed toys shoved in the closet in a box....Child #1 pulled them all out and did this...

(excuse the unmade, sheets hanging on by a corner, seriously messy room.....the boy is a hot mess and a teen who is lazy...it's summer he said....)



Remember this post of dear oldest child...read here

And BTW....from Put It On Your List post....I bought the bug zapper...and it WORKS......Hubs tells me to hush a bunch b/c I squeal with laughter when it zaps the bug....Bam!

Comments

jen said…
I love the photo bombs. Your family must never have a dull moment--unlike here! ;D
Love this post! The animals and 'their note' was too funny!

Popular Posts