Sandy Critter Fun...Birthday Gift Ideas

The other day we were at Learning Express looking for a birthday gift for a party we were invited too...

We were looking for those Melissa and Doug wooden toys....the cupcake set
Once there we spotted a slew of Melissa and Doug toys ...like the wooden trucks etc. 

Lily spotted the cookie making set and picked that for her friend

here's a video on the slice and bake
(now we need one)



While the ladies were wrapping the present Lily and Reid ran off to play with this sandbox display....
 

I went over to see and thought it was the cutest thing ever...they were enthralled forever
They are SANDBOX CRITTERS.  Mini ones.  It comes with sand...toys....and a little plastic mat for easy clean up.




I had to have some....

That's where my sweet MIL comes in to play!!!

I phoned her and told her about them....

Off to Amazon to find better deals...I mean who doesn't love free prime shipping and sometimes their prices are the best around.

Bam....

There were 4 different ones to choose from...I picked the turtle for Reid...it had a truck and construction things inside...I was torn for Lily...either the mermaid one or farm set.  I went with the piggy farm set.

It might be a big messy...but they have been playing non stop all day with these things.  I have to buy more for future birthday gifts for friends....


Comments

Inbox Dollars said…
Naturally Gifted is an online store which sells only natural products. Besides the fact that they provide high-quality products they also provide delivered right on time. But now let's see the options that you can choose from when it comes to baby gift baskets.

Thanks.
Geburtstafel Holz

Popular Posts