Southern Girls...Monogram Craze! 15% Off

For the past 2 years, Brandy over at Sunfire Creative has been sewing some personalized things for my kids...

From the Turkey Shirts....Fall shirts....BIG SISTER AND BIG BROTHER CLOTHES....Newborn baby stuff...blankets...burp cloths..

Here are just a few...





With summer around the corner...I got some hooded towels for the kids to take to the pool.....Lily has informed me she wants it for pool and bath time....(yes your highness)  The boys have their name on them...Miss Lily gets the Southern Girl touch!  Monogram!!

One thing I couldn't resist was this Monogrammed Chevron dress for Lily! Again every Southern Girl needs monograms and lots of them!


Need a baby gift?  These would be ruffled bloomers would be perfect 

Or need to get 4th of July ready? 


Birthday Sets, she makes those too



For those of us with boys?  They aren't forgotten!  

I'm in love with these Jammies...


Head over to SUNFIRE CREATIVE and take a look around at all of her cute things...

Guess what?  All my readers get 15% off when you use the code COWBOYBOOTS

Follow her on FB for previews....preorders....and specials!  You won't be disappointed!

Have an idea?  Email Brandy and I am sure she can design something for you that won't disappoint!

AGAIN 15% OFF USING THE CODE COWBOYBOOTS when you check out.

Whatcha gonna order?

Comments

Popular Posts