Lily an Online Shopping Addict

I mentioned back here about FabKids

How easy it was to sit back and click what you want....and if you didn't want that months choices then you can just skip it.  Hello easy!!

Well last month we got these .....(The yellow top came with either pink leggings or shorts)



Now look at the cuties we are getting for May....

I can't say enough about the quality of these clothes...think Gap, Gymboree feel

They fit her perfectly and have held up through some stains and multiple washing.  I'm am very pleased

Even better?  The customer service.

The other day I got an email saying my order had shipped.  I thought what are they talking about?
I check the status and 5 hairbows were ordered

Lily decided to get on FabKids the other day to look at outfits.  She likes looking at all the girls....(when  you hold your mouse over them they move)

Some how she placed an order for 5 (OF THE SAME HAIRBOWS)....Needless to say I wasn't amused

I contacted customer service when the box arrived...and they emailed me a return postage FREE SHIPPING BACK and I can either return, exchange or credit.  I of course choose credit b/c hello!  Love them!

Lesson Learned?  Log out when on clothing sites when Lily is around!  
She got on again yesterday and said she needed to order a dress.  
It starts early!!!

Want to get 2 outfits for the price of one right now??? (new customers)

Use this link....FabKids Buy 1 Get 1
Don't worry...cancel anytime or skip a month you don't want to order!

Or too lazy...just call Lily over...she'll order for you!




Comments

Popular Posts