9 Months, 9 Months, and 9 Months



Reid was 9 months when sweet Cole entered the picture...
9 months later sweet "Pole" was born
now
Cole is 9  months now....



NO NO NO

Don't be thinking I'm the awesome word

PREGNANT

What I wouldn't give to share the love again with the family....

But the difference is....

REID SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT NOW

Cole?  Well....let's say it's not his favorite thing

I've tried to explain the joys of it......how one day he will BEG for a nap....how sleeping in sounds like heaven.....how the feel of a soft, cool pillow feels when it makes contact with your face.

But nope

He won't listen

I've got baby fever.....people are sprouting them all around me

For now I will enjoy the smell of the newbies and tiny fingers and toes from others and then hand them back

I'm glad my Pole...is still my little...and my baby!

I just wish the child would sleep!

(poor Reid looks anything but amused)

Comments

Ashley Quarles said…
OMGah I can't get over how all 6 of them look just alike!!!! Beautiful, beautiful babies! YOu should definitely have more!!! ;)
Dianna said…
I love the 9 month comparison and I love the matching outfits on the boys!

Popular Posts