40 Weeks Today..

I believe my status on Fb today says....

Yes still pregnant...don't make me defriend you.

All is well...holding strong and steady

I guess I'll shoot for Wednesday....08/08 has a nice ring to it huh?

Had my midwife appt this morning...I NEVER get checked but today I told her to go for it.....

I was 2-3 cm, 50% effaced and 0 station....she said hopefully will be in less than 48 hrs....

Fingers crossed she's not wrong....

I feel terrific though...which bothers me and yet doesn't.  I guess I feel like I should be miserable b/c the baby needs to come....but then I'm glad I feel good b/c I'd hate to be feeling miserable b/c the baby needs to come.  

So be my cheering squad and rah rah rah me to the end. 

Maybe I can make it to 10cm w/o any contractions.  How sweet would that be.  (insert laughter please...b/c if you do natural labor you understand how highly unlikely that is)

Good news...maybe I'll go quick!  My transition phase usually only lasts 25-30 mins anyways!  

Stay tuned!

Comments

Caroline said…
It'll happen when you least expect it!
LeAnna said…
Rah rah rah! Rah rah rah!

You pregnant still?

Rah rah rah!

;)

I need to email you back. My rantings will drive that baby right on outta there...
Jessi said…
Gooooooo Laura! You can do it! Rah rah! :) LOL. I bet you have a fast labor when baby does come!!
Anna said…
Woot woot!! I have been so absent in the blog world I'm glad I made it back before you had your baby!!

So glad you feel good! Can't wait to see photos!
likeschocolate said…
Wishing you an easy delivery!
Dianna said…
So anxious for you!! Good luck!!
Katie said…
You are doing great!!! You are so much farther along than I ever got!!! You go! Cheering for 8/8/12...great ring to it!!!

Popular Posts