Not Your Usual Thankful List....

images

It's a given you're thankful for family, friends, hubs, children....seriously we know...I mean if you weren't we'd have the problem right? (grins)

So I'm gonna tell you the 'other' stuff I'm thankful for...

~Shania Twain's "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" --- Why? Because Momma got 8 straight hours of sleep last night and Dude slept 11. Yes, first time for the 11 on his end....yes, he's late on the sleep through the night train....(wiggles hips) Let's go girls......

~Sweetened Condensed Milk--- Because that little can of sweet gooey goodness can make just about anything taste out of this world.

~Peppermint Mocha Creamer---No explanation needed

~Cows and Pigs--- Without them my Play off Chili just wouldn't taste the same

~Crock Pots---My chili can sit in it all day and I can take all the credit for such a great dinner...pretending like I slaved all day in the kitchen.

~Garage Sales --- I just realized that one person's trash is my treasure...some of my favorite baking pans and kitchen gadgets are from those sales.

~Frequent trips to Wallyworld --- Because the ppl know me there and will open up a closed lane just to check me out....(being friendly pays off)

~Microwaves --- Although they might truly cause some brain errors (and could be the reason for my craziness) it heats up said Coffee with Peppermint Mocha Creamer when I can't get even my first cup finished in 3 hrs

~2 sets of washers and dryers --- It allows me to either be equally as lazy to let loads just sit in there calling my name.....or equally productive and got 4 loads done at once.

~iphones --- As much as I pretended to hubs I didn't want one...and then he surprising bought me one....I ♥ IT ...it really comes in handy when you are nursing a baby in dark room....Pinterest calls

~Unlimited Text Message Family Plan for our Teens --- Oldest child had over 12,000 txt messages last month. (do the math)

~Birthdays --- Child #2 turns 13 on Saturday....gives us another reason to EAT CAKE. (well a cookie cake...that's what the sweet boy requested momma make)

~Blogs --- without them I wouldn't have any place to 'steal' all my ideas from



Comments

LeAnna said…
Amen, to all. And that iphone one? I'm guilty. I say noooo hubby, I don't need one, naw, waste of time, blah blah. Then he takes his back and I have no instagram and life is SAD. ;)
Two sets of washers and dryers. For when you leave the laundry in the first one too long. Hardy har har, you know I love you.
jen said…
Can you even imagine being Mom without two washers and dryers? I could never go back . . .
Ashleigh said…
I love this list.... I laughed when I read the one about having an iphone in the dark while nursing-- hello, i remember rocking L and doing the same. And still do!
Amanda said…
Two sets of washer and dryers?!?! You are a lucky mama!! haha I really loved this post! And esp your "Let's go girls" haha I love that song and 11 hours of sleep is AMAZING!!!
Nicole said…
I had to leave the last load in for three washes because they started to stink. Probably would still have to do that with two...
Anna said…
Love this list!! Do you really have 2 sets of washers and dryers?! I guess with as many kiddos you have that makes sense! Laundry is by far my favorite household chore...now if I could just get a sweeping/mopping fairy :)
Amber said…
Ohh I love you Laura! :)

I'm totally thankful for Peppermint Mocha creamer too, my fave!
Dana said…
Love the list! And I agree on the peppermint mocha creamer...sipping on some as I type. I have currently 3 bottles in my fridge lol!

Popular Posts