Gobble Gobble...Turkey Hunting

4_edited-1

Turkey Season is upon us....and yes, I had to bake some Turkey Cookies for the kids....(ok and a few teachers that keep begging for cookies)

I thought about using a template, but then noticed a few girls were using a flower cutter (now that I had) and thought they turned out just precious.

3

I am back to using my favorite Buttercream Meringue Icing again....I just don't like the taste or look when it dries of the Royal. This dries firm, but probably not hard enough to package and ship. Since they go from the table to a belly...it's ok.

What's on your dinner plans for Turkey Day? Any new recipes you are wanting to share?

2

I've got a Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Garlic, and Shallots Recipe I'm gonna bust out. Force those kids to eat some greens....

1

Speaking of food....You know tonight is the Wednesday dinner with the Inlaws here....MIL bought a new cookbook...she said that we have to share it (it's in my possession so come and try to take it) The recipes look amazing and each one has a color gorgeous photo to go with it. Tonight I am making Fresh Baked Focaccia Bread. Giant Meatballs (the recipe looks fantastic) with Tuscan Marinara and an Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (they have it on a fresh pesto mozzarella salad)...I'm just doing the dressing with a normal salad. Dessert....Our favorite Banana Pudding...that I have to double....My kids beg for more and more...and again the next day.

I'll post recipe of the dinner after I give it a sample...can't have you making yucky food now can I?


Comments

Haha, I love the comments you had coming out of their mouths!! They look delicious! When are you going to ship me some?!?!

Also - your dinner tonight with the inlaws - sounds DELICIOUS!! Yummmmm!!!
Caroline said…
The look so yummy and so cute! The teachers will love your cookies :)
Dianna said…
Those are so adorable! Love them!!
Stephanie said…
ha! Love the cookies. You know I can never make my kids eat brussel sprouts because I can't stand them:)
LeAnna said…
Ohhhh, you must share your brussels sprout recipe!!!! Again with the pictures not working, however, I saw them yesterday!!! They were cute!!!

Popular Posts