10 Fingers 10 Toes and Everything In Between






We all think our babies are perfect.....and mine is! (grins)

I could sit and stare at him for hours right now.

He's in that exploration stage. You know the stage where they have discovered their hands. That those wiggly worms are attached to their body and maybe just maybe if they grab something it will make it to those precious lips of theirs. They will catch a glimpse of it bright colored things and their mouth has just got to eat it. He eats just about anything he sees.

I will stick my lips up to him to get some sloppy kisses! Sloppy kisses are the best from tiny lips.

I could inhale him at this stage.

I love his scent....
the softness of his baby fuzz hair

I love studying his little face....his beautiful blue eyes and wonder if they will change or stay the same.
I love studying his little hands and precious edible toes.


I love blowing raspberries on his tummy.

I love seeing his little head pop over the crib edge when I go to get him from his nap.

I love seeing his face light up when he sees me.

I love how he gets all snuggle bunny when he nurses.

I love how he grips my fingers so tightly when I hold his hand.

I love that he is mine.



Comments

Neely said…
awwww for a split second this made me want a baby :)
Oh Laura this was so beautiful. He is definitely a handsome little man and a little LOVE MUFFIN! SO happy for you. Kiss his sweet cheeks for me :) xoxoxo
Tara said…
Awwwww!!!!!!!!!
Shannon said…
What a doll! I still can't get over his blue eyes...such a cutie pie!

XO
Oh man, so true!!! I love so many of these things
Amber said…
Awww, I can't wait to be a mama! But not anytime soon! ;)
Dana said…
So true!! I can't wait for all these things again! And I think your lil man is pretty stinking cute!
Carey said…
Oh, I can sooo relate to this post! This is such a fun time!!! My girl has something in her mouth constantly...gotta keep my eyes on her :)
He's so dang cute! I love those piercing blue eyes!
Lori said…
So adorable! His eyes are GORGEOUS :)
. said…
Hello, I come to via another friends blog.. I am co~author of http://heartofthehome-blog.blogspot.com/ and I enjoyed browsing your blog and wanted to introduce ourselves.. Heart of the Home is a womens ministry reaching out to women with encouragement from Gods word and his design for women as wives, mothers, friends and etc.. Hope you will get a chance to stop by and visit us, and that we can become Blogging Buddies.. Have a great weekend.. God Bless
carissa said…
aww! what a gift he is! sooo handsome!

Popular Posts