Shout Out To My Bloggy Friends......(and Reid has a middle name)

My sweet friend Shannon and her precious Sweet Bean GG over at Webbisodes sent Lillian this precious Ribbon Tree Shirt (go over there and ask for her a DIY blog on the shirt...wink wink S) GG has a matching one and I think we need to photoshop the 2 girls in a picture. Friends from a far! Thanks again Shannon and Gillian. (Sorry about cutting the sleeve, but we sooo wanted to wear it)

How super sweet are our bloggy friends? Getting little cards in the mail (Aly) to brighten your day.....or cute handmade shirts? Just when you think your day is looking gloomy something like this happens and a simple surprise package in the mail turns the gloom to bloom!

Thanks dear friends!!

Lily and her friend Ollie exchanged Christmas presents...haha...Ollie was sooo excited that he came running to Lil w/her package. Ollie and Lily are 3 weeks apart..his mommy Tara is one of the sweet girls who threw my baby shower. She is a few days behind me w/#5 also. I say she gives birth first! Let me know how 5 kids is..haha (too late to turn back now)

(I love this one of Lily peeking inside)

(he got her favorite doll..baby cinderella!)

(say cheese.....yes barefoot like her momma)

One last thing friends....

(copied you word for word Brandy, grins)

Just like all of yall, I LOVE receiving comments and I love being able to respond via email! I have made some really good bloggy friends through commenting and email response. An email notification comes to my inbox everytime you comment, so it makes it extremely quick and easy to respond to you, execpt when the email address comes up as "noreply-comment(at)blogger.com"! This makes me sad, because so often I want to reply to whatever you've said, but can't unless I go to your blog and leave a comment.

Here's what you need to do to fix it...

Step 1 - Go to your Dashboard
Step 2 - Click on Edit Profile (left side, next to your picture)
Step 3 - Under Privacy Section check the box that says "show my email address" (if you don't want to show your real email address, create an email address for your blog)
Step 4 - Under Identity Section enter the email address where you would like comment email to go.
See....look how easy and now ppl can respond to ur sweet comments or the questions you ask!
Happy Friday Y'all....

8 weeks and counting over here for baby Reid. We finally finally have a middle name...

I was still pulling for Reid Sawyer! Hubs...nix'd it....he's set for Duncan...So Reid Duncan it is!!!

Comments

Shannon said…
Love the middle name although coincidentally Sawyer is on my list favorite boys' names!

Yay for Lily's shirt! It looks so cute! And yes we need to photoshop the girls in a picture together!

Those pictures of the present exchange are too cute! I'm guessing GG is going to like the boxes and wrap more than presents this year!

Hugs and happy Friday to you, friend!
Sweet Laura, I cannot tell you how much i love your posts! Your sense of humor keeps us all sane :) Lily looks ADORABLE in her new shirt. Have a happy weekend.
Caitrin said…
That was so sweet of Shannon to send that shirt- it is adorable! She will definitely need to post a DIY about it!

And I am loving the middle name you guys picked!
B F said…
Oh I love the shirt!!
Lindsay said…
I love the shirt that Lily is wearing! So cute!! Reid Duncan is a great name. xo
Annie said…
that shirt is the cutest ever! i love it!! and the kiddos exchanging presents is adorable! :) they are both cuties!

happy friday!
Jumping Jack said…
Lily's shirt is ADORABLE! Good Job S! Love the pics of the kiddos exchanging gifts!

I hope all of our bloggy friends change their settings, it is so frustrating not to be able to respond. This makes about the 5th post I've seen on the subject just this week, so hopefully it will set in!

Love Duncan for Reid's middle name!

Have a great weekend!
melifaif said…
I had guessed Warren. I was wrong. But, I do adore the name!!!! And I must go hit up Miss Karen....she is my ornament exchange partner. Think I could talk her into sending one to Layla. LOL!!!! Thanks to YOU...I am now building a new friendship with her too.
melifaif said…
Nevermind...Shannon makes em...not Karen. LOL....
Mama K said…
LOVE that shirt!! So adorable on your little cutie!

And I changed my settings yesterday! Thanks for helping get the word out!
Angie said…
I love that shirt...so cute on such a sweet girl! I would love the DIY tut!

I love the name too...so manly!!

xoxo!
Jessica said…
I LOVE the name!! Its super cute!

I wish I had a girl so I could make the super adorable ribbon shirt. Its presh!

Thanks for the info. I updated mine, I had NO idea my email was turned off. Weird.

I love your blog. I found you via Shannon! Merry Christmas
Caroline said…
Love the name!!! And I am loving Lily's shirt. So cute!!!
Lori said…
Yay! Little Reid has a middle name :) Congratulations on deciding!

Lily is SO adorable.
Jennifer said…
It is so great that to have bloggy friends to brighten your day. that ribbon shirt is adorable. I am going to email Shannon now and tell her :) Gald you decided on a name. Have a great weekend :)
Carey said…
So sorry about Lily's arm! But she sure does look adorable in that shirt! Way to go Shannon!
Reid Duncan sounds so dignified :) maybe he'll be a doctor!
Hope you are feeling good as you are on the downhill side of things now :)
Great middle name!! He will have 3 first names ... cute! Duncan fits better with your last name!

I love sending notes to my friends ... I've got to get better at doing that more!

Popular Posts