VideoDay in My Life w/Lily!

AWWW My Lily Pie! She makes rainy days feel sunny! I can sit for hours upon end laughing at all the crazy stuff she does.

Her latest favorite show (besides Little Bear) is Wonder Pets. Now in case you don't know it's about 3 pets (preschool pet friends) that go on missions to help save other animals at the end of the preschool day. I call it a musical b/c they sing pretty much all their lines...which has little Lily enthralled!

This episode they are trying to save an egg. The egg is up on a geyser and they are trying to think of how to get it down. They use their capes to make a parachute to catch it....Notice how Lily tried to use her shirt! I couldn't help crying laughing when I saw her doing this...she was sooo sweet.
Yes, yes you see her up on the entertainment center...but hey..she was trying to catch the egg




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Just Add Walter said…
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She is so smart and I think she really thought she helped save the egg!!
Shannon said…
Kids are just the best! They do have a way of making us smile and brightening our day! Love that...what's gonna work? Team Work! Gotta love those Wonder Pets!
Shannon said…
Oh and btw, Lilly is just too darn cute!
Angie said…
Oh how cute...I love the way she says teeemwok! She is a doll.
Sam said…
Oh.My.Gosh... this is definitely one of the cutest things I've ever seen, hehe! She's so sweet!
Anonymous said…
So adorable! I love it when babies sing along. It is too cute!
Oh that is so sweet!! Little Bear... I have not thought of that show in years! All 3 of my girls loved it!
New Mommy!!! said…
I can't watch the video here at work, but I willd ef watch at home. I love me some Lily love-everyday!

Your story about the coconut scones is too funny! Must have Mommy Preggos Brain already, ha!
Annie said…
Awwww Lils!! She should be the 4th wonder pet! What a cute video!!

We are big wonder pet fans around here too!!

Popular Posts