GUESS WHAT MONDAY IS?!


ULTRASOUND DAY

We finally get to take a peek inside at precious angel baby!!! Last time I saw him or her was back at 7 weeks 5 days...now Monday it will be 19 weeks 5 days! Lifetime in my book really! I pray daily for this little baby...that it is a healthy little chunky monkey ...taking each day to grow bigger and stronger!!!

I never took healthy babies for granted...our oldest was born w/medical issues and so I know how precious life is. How small the little things we take for granted are. I did take my pregnancies for granted though. They were always easy (ok not counting swelling...back aches...leg cramps...hair falling out....acne....rashes....gas..list could go on) but I never had complications that is. Until we lost the baby back in March. My little world crumbled! I walked on egg shells for the longest time w/this new pregnancy. Too many of the what if's....Each week we get a little further I breathe a little easier.

Just to see this little baby on Monday is going to do wonders for my heart! 2 little arms...2 little legs...a precious gift!!!

OK OK and to find out if Angel baby is a BOY or Girl! Can't wait to call IT by it's name finally!

Sooooo stay tuned folks...the countdown is coming quick!!!

It's like my birthday and Christmas and Fall football weather all rolled into one on Monday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

LeAnna said…
Happy day! Can't wait to hear the verdict!
New Mommy!!! said…
Ha, Ha!! You are too cute!! We are all so excited for you as well too! Seriously, I will be checking all mOnday to see what it is. I can't wait!

Life is so fragile, so precious. You meet so many different people through blogs, and the one things I can say about meeting all these wonderful people is how lucky and how blessed I feel every day for Nikolina and her health, and her life. All these stories I hear of people losing their little ones and sickness, it all just makes me feel so thankful everyday for what we have.

I had such a wonderful pregnancy and birth, I was so blessed.

You will meet your little one one day.

I LOVE football weather, ahhh!

Can;t wait for Monday , Eeeeek! XOX
beckylbranch said…
Yeah that's so exciting! Can't wait to find out :) That is truly one of the best surprises in life. I only got one in the beginning and one at 20 weeks too...so hopefully the baby is turned right so you can see :)
Kristen said…
can't wait to find out :-)

Have a good (and quick) weekend!
Mandy said…
Ooooo exciting!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
So exciting! I know you can't wait! Have a great ultrasound day!
Unknown said…
How exciting! Good luck!
A style blog said…
Yay! I say you're having another little spitfire lily!
Stephanie said…
Oh I am so excited for you! Drink lots of water so you will have a fabulous first picture:)
I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited to read on Monday and see what ITS name is and the gender!!! So exciting!
I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited to read on Monday and see what ITS name is and the gender!!! So exciting!
I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited to read on Monday and see what ITS name is and the gender!!! So exciting!
Carey said…
Oh I Cannot wait!!! Yay for ultrasounds :) I have my 4D one in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see this little girls face! I'll be checking back to find out this little one's name too!
btw, that story about your boys and anatomy was Hilarious! Not looking forward to those conversations :)
Carey said…
Oh I Cannot wait!!! Yay for ultrasounds :) I have my 4D one in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see this little girls face! I'll be checking back to find out this little one's name too!
btw, that story about your boys and anatomy was Hilarious! Not looking forward to those conversations :)
Stef said…
I am so excited for you! It really is like Christmas. Babies just have a way of making life fun. Can't wait to hear what you are having!! I say...boy.
♥Cait said…
Ahhhh! So much fun! Can't wait to find out if it's a BOY or GIRL and what ITS name is going to be ♥ Have a great day!
How exciting. I'm thinking of you guys tomorrow and praying all is just perfect!

I can't wait to find out what your having.

I tagged you over on my blog :)
Shannon said…
This is such a big day! I can't wait for the great news!

Popular Posts