Laughed So Hard I Cried.....(and party favor how to's)

Why is it a story is only funny when it happened? Or to you? and no one laughs along? well anyways

Yesterday child #2 came home from Middle School....and the usual convo happened..

How was school?
Fine.
Anything interesting?
No
Any homework?
Of course...

so he gets his homework out and sits at table.....

Then he says...

"Hey mom, thanks for the lunch"

Now I thought this odd since I pack a lunch everyday.

again he says..

"Thanks I really liked it..."

(hmmmm scratches head...)

Me "Ok what did you like about it?"
#2 "I liked how it was different ...like the cheese square"
me "Ok I didn't put a cheese square in it"
#2 "yes you did and the 2 juice boxes"
me " I packed a water bottle...Jake..it was the same lunch everyday...I packed cheetos...water...turkey sandwich...cookies..etc. etc..etc.."

#2 "no you packed peanut butter and jelly on WHITE BREAD...2 juice boxes...doritos....cheese square and a dessert"

Ok at this point I am dying laughing.....I can't even breathe...b/c obviously he didn't eat the lunch I packed.

Lily is scared by my laughing/crying and pulling at my skirt to be held...jake is staring at me like I'm nuts and Mini Me runs in to see if I'm ok

#2 then tells me it was in a brown sack like always....then he has a shocked look on his face. He tells me he put his lunch down and went to the bathroom and came back and there was his lunch so he ate it.

HAHA....poor sap that got his lunch...he got turkey on wheat and a water bottle ..no juice! haha

I then had to remind him he is in Middle School and he was lucky he found a lunch when he came back (lessons learned from when oldest did this in middle school...kids are mean)

I got a terrific laugh yesterday...I think poor baby Reid thought I was crazy at that moment! Laughter is good for the baby bump!


Now on to Miss Lily's 2nd birthday! Nope still no outfit. Contacted her yesterday and she said it would be here on Friday...then 20 mins later contacts me back to say she hasn't shipped it and she was overnighting it for delivery for today!
I got the tracking number and according to that it says it's in transit to the house! Soooooo fingers crossed ladies and woohoo FINALLY!

On to the party favors....

the kids came home from school and thought they were real and wanted to eat them! haha! Good April Fool's gag too! Must keep that in mind!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

you should have told me not to read this post miss "I dont want you to see the party favors until the party" but they are really cute :)
Annie said…
The favors are so cute!! Cant wait to see all of the details come together....
That is so funny about the lunch...he really though that you went all out making lunch extra special yesterday :)
Aww that is hilarous he thought it was his lucky day! White bread, chips and dessert!
Kenj said…
Wow, I never got lucky like that while I was in school. Gosh, good for him.! PLus I love those favors.!
Nicole Marie said…
awesome idea for favors! I may have to try this! :)
New Mommy!!! said…
did the outfit come???? Im so worried!
New Mommy!!! said…
did the outfit come???? Im so worried!
New Mommy!!! said…
did the outfit come???? Im so worried!
Angie said…
I love the party favors...you are so stinkin' creative. And the lunch bag story is AWESOME! I was cracking up too. ha!
Love the lunch story. too funny : )
Those cupcake favors are too precious!! I love them! Such a cute idea! I just love the whole cupcake theme!! The story about your child and his lunch is too funny! Thanks for the laugh :) Have a great weekend!
Shannon said…
Hello! Are you not just the cutest? Those favors are adorable! I've seen those around town in some of the little (and by little I mean PRICEY) boutiques around town! You're so creative! That's a funny story about your son. Just goes to show, crime (even lunch theft) doesn't pay! Happy B'day Party Day! Woohoo!
I just love the cupcake party favors. So cute.
As for the luch story, that is so funny :) I love how he never even thought twice to the fact that it was completely different than ever before. Too funny. Thank goodness he liked what that kids mom packed. He could have gotten celery sticks and milk.

Popular Posts