19 weeks and 5 days To Go

Yeppers...19 weeks today! The 5 days to go would be in reference to ULTRASOUND DATE! I am so excited I can't contain my excitement! Gotta love modern technology where we can take a peek inside our bodies! Even more amazing to see a little human growing inside...those precious tiny fingers and to see their mouth open and shut...or watching them wiggle and squirm inside.
We pray daily for a healthy baby....that's all that matters in the end...but yes I'm dying to know what's in there! Everyone says to wait and be surprised...but I'm going to be surprised on Monday right?! :o) Besides I like to get everything ready and names decided! Before you know it the ETA of baby's arrival will be here....

So far feeling fine. A bit lazy tired today! Been craving Ranch dip w/carrots. You know the dip where you take the sour cream and mix the ranch packet so it gets nice and thick? Looking forward to snack time at 10:30! :o)
Dragging my feet so to speak and I need to get dessert ready for the inlaws dinner tonight. I'm making 2 Tone Cheesecake Bars....

It's been raining since yesterday....This morning we've had super dee duper rain! It didn't make for school morning transportation much fun! One kid rides the bus...now the bus stop is a gazebo, but imagine strong winds w/heavy flooding rain...ummm not good! I drove him to the bus stop but being in 9th grade he didn't want to wait in the car w/me until the bus came. I drove Mini Me to school since she rides her bike! #2 hitches a ride w/me so that was easy!!! Take a look at the ducks swimming in the overflow of the lake in the greenbelt!

I think Little demon and I will spend the day watching the clouds roll by inside staying nice and dry! Did I mention 5 more days?!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Can't wait to hear what your having!! OOO and ranch with carrot sticks are SOOOO delicious and a great snack.
Sam said…
Yaaaay! Can't wait to hear what you're having! And holy cow, check out all that water! At least the ducks are happy! Hehe
Shannon said…
Oh my...that's a lot of rain! Can't wait to find if it's going to be a Bridgette!

Do you have a good recipe for stir fry? We weren't pleased with the one I tried Monday.

And now you've got me craving ranch dip and carrots! Darn you! :)
Angie said…
Very excited too see what you are having too :)) And ranch dip rocks!
New Mommy!!! said…
Nik would go crazy over those ducks! We stared at some ducks/geese the other day for about an hour and a half! She was crazy over them. Kicked her clog off into the water peeking over the edge, and the hubs had to climb down the hill and grab it out of the water! it was too funny, adn me withoug my camera, ha! Tay was sayign u guys had tons of rain. We had a little, not a lot.

I can't wait for your appt, Eeeeeek!
Lori said…
Can't wait to find out what you are having! How exciting :)
Annie said…
5 more days!!! OMGosh...I cant wait either!!! :)
Stef said…
Oh, I love rain. But I hated walking home in the rain when I was in Jr High. What a nice momma you are. And I was hoping for the cheesecake recipe. Yum!
Can't wait to know what you are having...boy or girl.

Popular Posts