No Doze....7 Month Mark

Be still my ticking clock.....

One minute he was in meh bella....now here that crazy lil nugget is rolling and sitting and laughing with the world around him.



I really need to revise the sleeping "better"  .....by better I meant to say he is taking at least 1 nap a day.  The past 2 nights he has woken up every 2 hrs....before that he was only waking up once.  (ok that only happened for a few days, but felt so good)

This non sleeping is pushing my sanity...I think momma is ready for some good sleeping.

I really hope that I can look back to these months and know they are behind me.  Right now feels like it will be like this forever.  

He still refuses solid foods.  Ever since he was 5 months and I fed him oatmeal and he had that violent reaction...he won't go near a spoon.  I've tried forcing it a few times to "show" him all is well with fruits or avocado... but he spits gags screams and climbs to get away.

I've tried letting him feed himself.  Throws the spoon

He will literally eat anything you put near him....except spoons...it's like he knows.  

So I handed him a cheese stick to chew....put it in his mouth and threw it screaming.  

Put any non food object...he's happy.

I'm at a loss.  I'm hoping this changes....each week I try feeding him again....nope  (deep sigh)

Since he's not getting solids he's increased his nursing...I swear at times I'm nursing more than ever

Aside from lack of sleep (seems to be me) and no solids....he's the greatest happiest baby ever

He loves his siblings....they make him laugh constantly



A few weeks ago he finally started sitting w/o falling over.  It's so nice to put him on the floor with his toys and rush off to cook some dinner 


He is just now finally let others hold him besides me.  Which makes things a tad easier to accomplish stuff at times.  (silent cheer)

He's trying to crawl...you know those beginning stages of pushing up on all 4's and rocking back and forth?  We saw videos of Reid at 7 months and Reid was crawling, climbing and standing.  I have to remember Reid was a crazy monkey and walked by 9m....I'm thankful Cole isn't following big brother's steps.  I like having a baby a baby a while longer


From baby giggles....to bath time to rides in the car.  Each day is a new happy experience (except when I bring a spoon out)

His squinty grin melts my heart

Still on the tiny side....hasn't gained any weight in 3 months...but def growing long.  

Sweet boy you are in 9m clothes and size 3 diapers.....You make spitting sounds to mimic your brother Reid...You babble dadaddddadddaddda ....you have the cutest laugh at times.  
You are ticklish and love kisses on your back and belly!

No idea yet of your hair color but your eyes are the coolest green right now....hoping they stay that way...like an army green with gold flecks!  

You are like my lil monkey when I carry you...You wrap your legs around me as far as they can go gripping tight...You link your hands through my shirt or tank all tangled like.  

Mommy is in total love!

Comments

Dianna said…
I can't believe he is already 7 months! What a cutie!

Popular Posts