Hater Of Writing Instruments...

Can you believe I made it through 6 kids...(ok Cole is still too young to count)  I made it to #5 before I had wall issues.

Well I did have the one time when Kate was 6 and closed the blinds in my room...took a pencil and drew a diamond shape, a heart shape, and a circle shape.....I closed the blinds that night before bed and found it.  I guess she was making up for lost time since didn't as a baby.  She looked humiliated when I pointed it out to her and helped her clean it off.  She had the my honest answer "I have no idea why I did that...sorry"  haha

I swear though  if Reid finds a writing object...even one that isn't meant for writing...oh let's say the edge of a quarter or stick...or name something please....

Reid will use it on my wall....

Pretty much all my wall surfaces from the waist down are marred....I have spent all morning with the Magic Eraser cleaning them off.  I love how Reid would squat next to me and say "Lily did"  
Sure Buddy...

We already know Lily joined him in the fun in the guestroom...she wrote her name and started to draw a fairy before caught....She blamed him

The blame games starts at birth I believe and continues on through adulthood!  

Not it...

Hubs shouts that when the kids need a diaper change hahaha (not funny)

Speaking of my boys....Don't you love Reid's expression here?  It's as if he is saying 
"did she really just dress us the same?"




Seriously though he has no idea...and totally loves cars so he was excited to see one on his shirt and one on 'darlings' shirt (what he calls Cole, Pole sometimes)


Comments

jen said…
My #6 was the wall writer. I couldn't understand how I could have so many kids and not have any wall creations till then.
Now, I have one of his stick guys carefully preserved behind one of the chairs in my family room. It's over two years old, but when I look at it, it reminds me what a lovable stinker he was!
Neely said…
OMG that picture
Magic eraser to the rescue, thank goodness!!! & it gives you an excuse to remodel in a few years :-)

Popular Posts