Spoiler Alert....Citrus Lane



Our boxes came yesterday and I posted a picture of Cole with his goods on CL facebook page and boom...I got slammed with hate. Ok not entirely true, some women had my back!

I GUESS some people haven't received their boxes and didn't appreciate me posting a picture of what's inside.  (eek)  Oddly it doesn't post on CL wall but in their photos...so the ppl should not click on the photos daily during delivery week.  I made nice by deleting my photo though.  I try to keep the peace!

SO IF YOU ORDERED A BOX AND IT HASN'T COME YET...DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER or you will see the boxes!

Whew...Needed to get that out of the way....I want to keep you happy!

Now on to sweet goodies!

I have talked about Citrus Lane before...(and no, CL didn't ask...doing this b/c I love them)

A personalized club for your kids....personalized by age and gender birth to age 5

You need to order by the 5th of each month ...but months have been selling fast.  (I just stay on automatic order)

Last month it was a music theme...we got some musical instruments and other cool things. (here's last month)



This month....Cloudb toys!

Lily's had a cloudb lavender scent (pouch inside) ladybug

She got some freeze dried Banana snacks

and this awesome paper doll set

what's great about it?  it's vinyl clothes and some are a scream! 
These have definitely come along way from our paper cut-out ones that tear and never stayed on!

These are my kind of Paper Dolls!


Reid got a Cloudb lavender scent lamb
fruit pouch (that Lily ate haha)
On the Road puzzle
and some jungle tattoos


Cole got some awesome things too!  He got a Cloudb Giraffe Lovey blanket (WE ARE GIRAFFE FREAKS) 
some cute chicken/rooster socks, some organic baby food, some weather protection skin cream, and some really awesome Wee Gallery flash cards!  He scored!
    
Each box also came with a $20 off coupon for me 
on Justfab
 

I know you want in on the action right?
It's $25 a month...but I have to add...those Cloudb toys retail at $21 so this pretty much paid for itself

Want $10 off your first box?  Use this code and sign up quick before April boxes sell out
Have more than 1 kid you want to buy for?  Use another email address and use the code too...get both boxes for $15 the first month!  


https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.5076
Did I mention there is always free shipping?
Go on and try a month...cancel anytime!
I can't wait for April!



Comments

Amanda said…
I've never heard of Citrus Lane before but I just signed up for a box for my 3 year old!! He loves when I get boxes in the mail so he's going to drool over a box just for him!

www.mamakiebler.blogspot.com

Popular Posts