T'har She Blows

That title pretty much sums up how I feel

I think I ate more chocolate and sweets yesterday than I did at Halloween...

Yesterday I made Chicken Tamale Casserole.  You really must make...I'm looking forward to leftovers today.  If you do WW...it's only 8pts.



What I Changed?? I tossed the shredded chicken with Taco Seasoning before adding...

For dessert...?  I made 12 mini apple pies and 12 mini cherry pies


I cheated really...I took pie crust and cut circles using a big mug we have....added cherry pie filling and some apple pie filling (used can cherry filling ...made an apple filling with fresh apples)
Then I used more crust and made hearts and lattice shapes for top!  These were a hit!!

Earlier this week I made Crock Pot Honey Chicken w/rice.

This recipe rocked!



What I changed?  About 45 mins before it was done cooking I added some cornstarch to thicken sauce.
Then we added sesame seeds and more red pepper flakes to our dishes
I would kill to have this again....but will wait a few weeks...don't want to burn my family out on this dish!

Tonight?  I'm giving a go at



I'm having hubs run to the corner ....this couple sells Fresh Hot Tamales every Friday....THEY ARE TO DIE FOR....


My parents are coming for the week next week....I've had food on the brain meal planning for them!  I'm excited too!  I guess this is why I've kept on 20 extra pounds after all my babies!  (grins)

Comments

Neely said…
Can I come over for dinner? Ill bring Andrew :)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh..all of that yummy goodness just about put me in a state of cardiac arrest!
Dianna said…
That honey chicken looks delicious and I am going to try it! The casserole looks good too but too many ingredients : )
Anonymous said…
Found you through Caroline. Wow those dishes look so great!
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

Popular Posts