Man I crack myself up!

After church today we head to Black Eyed Pea....I was craving pot roast (again) and even though we went there last Sunday after church....Daddy BB said we could go again! Thanks hun. So we get our same table with our same waiter and I'm happy as a clam. I like the waiter...he is 1 of 8 kids and knows about having more than 1 kid at a table....(running for refills etc) While waiting for our food my middle child says...

"Mom...do manicures have gloss?"

Me: (thinks odd question, but sure I'll answer him)
"Yes, you can get a clear gloss or colored gloss.....and with pedicures, which are mom's favorite, come with a foot rub and scrub etc."

At this point I'm just going off on pedi's and mani's....his eyes are glazing over

Son: " ...um mom what were we talking about again?"

Me: "manicures."

Son: "well all I wanted to know was if managers have bosses?"

At this point I see my error ...and I start laughing so hard I can't stop. I'm sweating and laughing and crying and our whole table is staring at me like I've lost it. Which in turn makes me laugh harder. My mascara is running down my face and I'm sure everyone near us thought I was crying. The more my husband was looking at me the more I laughed and I was afraid it wasn't going to stop.
This seems to happen when I get pregnant....laugh and can't stop....it's annoying really, but ohh so good for the soul!

Comments

Unknown said…

Really no matter if someone doesn't know then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it takes place. google mail sign in

Popular Posts