LOW RISE MATERNITY MUST HAVE BEEN CREATED BY A MAN WHO HATES WOMEN


Whoever thought low rise maternity pants were the latest rage were obviously never hugly pregnant. I mean they look really cute on the hanger...and they feel really cute when you aren't showing

BUT WHEN YOU ARE HUGELY PREGNANT AND CAN'T SEE YOUR FEET AND YOUR BELLY IS STICKING OUT TO MARS THEY ARE EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AND RIDCULOUS. WERE THEY CREATED BY A MAN THAT HATES WOMEN?

I had to start over with clothes from scratch ....it's been 7 years since I had my last baby, so needless to say I had either given away or thrown away my old clothes....I tried to get away with what skirt/dresses I had in my closet since most clothes are made to look maternity, but there are days when pants will do. I bought a pair of capris from Old Navy and all they had were low rise. I thought, "Well what they hay...I'll get em....they fit and are a great price."

They felt fine in the beginning b4 you're really showing and not that large....

But now I'm 7months pregnant and huge and these suckers hurt! The band hits right where the baby presses and then the baby presses and kicks back...Heaven forbid you sit down in these things ...SHESH

I can't push them down any lower or my hoohoo will be showing and I can't hike them up higher, well b/c they are low rise!

SO MY POINT...THESE THINGS ARE REALLY THE STUPID

Comments

Popular Posts