Peace Out


We all need it....crave it.....taste it...


I'm not talking about Dr Pepper....(but boy is that yummy)
I'm talking about a little Peace and Calming
I'm a mom to 6 kids...and days can be oh what's the word....
INSANE.
I have listened to my share of squabbles, whining, screaming, tantrums, yelling, fighting, skipping naps, and just down right crazy (and that was just me...ha kidding...sort of)
My job as a mommy is to help the littles and myself find ways to settle and calm down ...no one likes those crazy feelings that come over you.  The ones that make your mind hard to settle and focus. 

That's when I break out the Peace and Calming
Wanna know some uses for this incredible blend and what's in it? 
(I call it Catnip for Kids)

Blue Tansy – cleanses the liver and lymphatic system, combats anger and negative emotions
Patchouli – high in sesquiterpenes that stimulate the limbic center of the brain, re-establishing emotional and mental equilibrium. Clarifies thoughts, allowing the mind to relax and release.
Tangerine – sedating and calming, helps with anxiety and nervousness
Orange – elevates the mind and body, helping to bring joy and peace, combats depression, promotes feelings of security
Ylang Ylang – increases relaxation an balances energies, restoring confidence


Uses for  Peace & Calming….p&c
1.  Rub 1-2 drops on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to get a good sleep.
2.  Diffuse to calm overactive children.
3.  Add a few drops to epsom salts before adding to a bath for a relaxing soak for you or your gang
4.  Diffuse at night to reduce teeth grinding. (my child #4)
5.  Add Peace & Calming to any carrier oil for a relaxing massage
6.  Great for anxiety....rub some on the back of your neck or shoulders
7.  Helps to calm restless leg syndrome with 2-3 drops rubbed onto legs.   My 5 year old depends on this
8.  Perfume...My teen daughter loves to switch to this some days...esp on test days to curb anxiety
9. Rub on child’s big toes and bottom of their feet at night to help calm and relax.
Factoid of the day: Gary Young formulated Peace & Calming specifically for children.
I have a car diffuser and love to bring this bad boy with us to settle the restless monkeys that I drive around on errands.  I sometimes diffuse it in the car just because.  There is something calming about this blend
When I nurse #6 I will rub some on my chest so he smells it while nursing to sleep
I will rub it on #4 and 5's pillows and blankets before bed

#5 asks for it daily on his Lovey Kenneth
I can't say enough about this blend....it can help with stress, anxiety, insomnia, tension, depression and so much more.
Call it your Sanity finder!


~Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to prescribe, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease or condition
Want to learn more?  Shoot us an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you have. 
~Laura YL#1453491

Comments

Rusti said…
Where can I find this to purchase?
~RustiAnn
www.texasgirlgettinfit.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Beautiful! I found similar products on this website: http://www.nauticexpo.com/boat-manufacturer/booties-18643.html

Popular Posts