Workout Partners...Justin Timberlake and Jo L

Yesterday marked the start of week 3 of "my gym get the weight off the baby is 18m you need to lose the weight and your 40th birthday is just around the corner" update!

I go to the gym twice a day 6 days a week....7th day I go just once

I am doing cardio in the morning and weights and then in the evening just cardio

Hubs has joined me in the evenings and it's terrific!

Our neighborhood has a gym in the clubhouse so the drive is only 3 mins away....(SWEET) and I can go and come back before the kids notice (Ok not really they notice and whine and beg to go with me)

I have been sneaking leaving by 6:45 in the morning and back home by 7:30.  (can you say sweet again)

Most days I wish I was still sleeping but 10 mins into my elliptical  and awesome music on the ipod and HGTV in front of me...I'M GOOD TO GO!

I am not getting on the scales just yet b/c heck fire those are the enemy.  Thought I would weigh in March 1st for my charted progress.  It's more about do those favorite jeans fit than anything else.  I am keeping them in sight every time I walk into my closet

I did measure and so far I am down a total of 7"

I've made 2 workout playlists and hubs made me one with his choices.  I have been enjoying all 3..having a great beat keeps me hopping

Usually Justin Timberlake visits with me....just when I'm getting exhausted he reminds me "I'm bringing sexy back"  

Then J Lo kicks in and keeps the rhythm for me too

Duran Duran was there yesterday ...those crazy "Wild Boys" make working out worth it

I feel terrific.  Sleeping better...eating better

I think when you work this hard putting something bad in your body ruins the good feeling

I broke down and bought one of those heart monitors/calorie counters watches.  I am slightly addicted to it.  I wear it all day because I like to see how much  I can burn doing workouts/house chores/and caring for kids.  One day I hit 3000

I think the hubs enjoys it too b/c I am cleaning more.  Vacuuming stairs is a workout in itself!

Here is what I burned after a workout doing chores!!! 
and prepping dinner and chasing kids!  bam



If I get brave enough I'll do some before and after....stay tuned!

Comments

TerinAleah said…
You have encouraged me to start working out too! I'm going to start with just walking for now :)
Unknown said…
Keep up the good work! You're doing an awesome job!
Dianna said…
That is awesome! Now maybe I can remember this when I avoid my elliptical tonight at home.

Popular Posts