Sharing The Love

Happy Valentine's Day friends






For dessert I made Ree's Pot de Creme (under recipe tab)

(ree's photo)


Hubs doesn't do Valentine's Day (he thinks it is a made up holiday...not me!)  so I baked some cookies for the gang.

Everyone got their initial 





I had to take #3 to school this morning (she missed the bus on purpose) and I thought when I got back he would have my treats hidden and they would be out on the counter when I returned.  They weren't.  He reminded me he REALLY wasn't kidding when he said he didn't get me anything.


Did I mention when I hit the 20lb mark I get to get a pair of these bad boys?  (If I can find them online somewhere in my size)



Come on 20 lbs!

Comments

Dianna said…
I LOVE Mi Cocina. There is one downtown FW and I ate that for lunch at least once a week when prego with #2. The Rico salad is my fave.

Cute cookies and cute shoes!

Popular Posts