Lily's first couple of days....

(1 day old)
Lily is doing great...during the day..she does have her days and nights mixed up. I can't help but stare at her all day long...and night too! :o)

She is nursing like a champ...for a 1 day old....I am incomplete awe of her...



(2 days old)

Day 2...still an angel...she only cries when she is having her diaper changed or the lovely sponge bath we gave her! She looks at us w/just 1 eye open..as if to say "hey who's there" ...we've nicknamed her our little pirate...arrrrrrrrrr
She still has her days and nights confused....I don't though and I can tell you I'm tired!





(3 days old)
Today we couldn't help but dress her up and put bows in her hair...she does not seem to mind. Still the perfect little girl....sleeping all day and up for hours at night!






(4 days old)
Well Miss Lily had her 4 day check up today...her color looks perfect and she didn't lose any of her birth weight! The day was perfect....I tried to keep her awake today, but she didn't seem to care and slept though all the talking and vacuuming. Needless to say she was up nursing from 9-2am....I would finally get her asleep ...put her down and boom.... She's up showing off her lungs! Well so much for that! Why is it during the day she can go straight to sleep and sleep for hours...but at night she is torturing me! :o)
I can't quit kissing that pretty little face of hers!

Comments

Popular Posts