2 WEEKS TODAY....


Just because you are a few lbs from your pre pregnancy weight doesn't mean it is all hanging in the same spot as it was before. Those were my thoughts as I was standing in front of the mirror this morning. I do have to admit I am rather happy though....it's only been 2 weeks and I am 3lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight. I think it took me 18m to even get close w/the other 3! I guess we really do get better with age.

Well my baby girl is 2 weeks today....and has done a lot of growing in that time. We are both learning new things about each other. Like I am learning that they are wrong...you can survive on just a few hours of sleep per night...and she is learning that mommy will hold her for hours for just being cute....She is always a perfect sleeper during the day hours....she is alert a handful of times too. I swear she is the smartest baby in the world. She can read minds and grins as if she knows what we are saying to her.
There are also evenings when she makes mommy want to cry! She loves being held and nursing...which in turn makes it for a really long night.
This sleep when baby sleeps during the day must have been said by someone who didn't have other children. It sounds perfect, but that actually happening is slim to none around here!

Happy 2 weeks little girl!

Comments

Michelle said…
Oh my word, that baby is just BEE-YOUTIFUL!! And you're lookin' pretty hot too, girlfriend!

It makes me SO excited to find out what ours is an finally get to hold him/her!! 8 weeks, but I'm hopin' for less!! :) {Sigh} I just love newborns!
The Kings said…
She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Popular Posts